52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
French energy technology company METRON raises 10 mln euros of new capital
Ntt Docomo Inc Says To Buy Back Up To 3.85 Percent Of Own Shares Worth 300 Billion Yen
Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong Acquires Stake In Hutchison Telephone & Hutchison 3G HK
NTT DOCOMO, INC. (DOCOMO) is a mobile telecommunications carrier. The Company operates through three segments: telecommunications business, smart life business and other businesses. The telecommunications business segment includes mobile phone services (long-term evolution (LTE) (Xi) services and freedom of mobile multimedia access (FOMA) services), optical-fiber broadband service, satellite mobile communications services, international services and equipment sales related to these services. The smart life business segment includes video and music distribution, electronic books and other services offered through its dmarket portal, as well as finance/payment services, shopping services and various other services to support the Company's customers' daily lives. Its other businesses segment primarily includes Mobile Device Protection Service, as well as the development, sale and maintenance of information technology (IT) systems.
Sanno Park Tower, 2-11-1, Nagata-cho
President, Representative Director
Managing Executive Officer, Director of Finance, Director
Vice President, Chief Director of Sales, Representative Director
Vice President, Representative Director
Managing Executive Officer, Director of Human Resources, President of Subsidiary, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
NTT Docomo <9437.T> will resume taking orders of Huawei P30 Pro smartphones from Wednesday, the largest Japanese telco said on its website.
* Mobile firms up as Docomo unveils smaller-than-feared price cuts
* Nikkei climbs to its highest level since Dec. 4Speculative buying pushes up N/T ratio to 2nd highest on record
Shares in Japan's big telcos jumped on Tuesday after market leader NTT Docomo announced smaller-than-feared price cuts, alleviating concerns about a profit-dampening price war.
Japan's leading mobile operator Docomo has invested in Hatch, a spin-off of Angry Birds game maker Rovio, to bring 5G gaming to Japanese consumers, Rovio said on Wednesday.
Rakuten Inc on Thursday unveiled a tie-up with telecom company KDDI Corp as the Japanese e-commerce firm aims to enter the mobile phone services business, challenging bigger rivals NTT Docomo and SoftBank Group Corp.
* KDDI CORP EXPECTS OPERATING PROFIT OF MORE THAN 1 TRILLION YEN IN FY18 - NIKKEI
* Says it will adopt International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as the new accounting method, to replace the United States-Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
* Says it completed repurchase of 111.4 million shares of its common stock, for 300 billion yen in total, as of March 26
* NTT DOCOMO SAYS TO CANCEL TREASURY SHARES WORTH 3.01 PERCENT OF OUTSTANDING SHARES ON MARCH 30 Further company coverage:
* NTT SAYS TO BUY BACK UP TO 150 BILLION YEN OF STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
* Says it signs an agreement for business alliance with NTT DOCOMO, INC., on Jan. 30, mainly regarding EC related business
* DOCOMO'S OPERATING PROFIT FOR APRIL-DEC PERIOD APPARENTLY EDGED DOWN TO AROUND 830 BILLION YEN - NIKKEI
Finland's Nokia said on Friday it signed its first major deal to supply new 5G wireless radio base stations to Japanese telecom operator NTT DoCoMo, which boasts nearly half of the country's mobile subscribers.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA+"-R&I
* Says its unit NTT Docomo Inc bought back 75.7 million shares through a takeover bid, at the price of 2,681 yen per share, during period from Dec. 12, 2017 to Jan. 15
* TO BUY BACK OWN SHARES WORTH 200 BILLION YEN FROM PARENT NTT Further company coverage:
* Says NTT Docomo ceases to hold shares in Tata Teleservices Ltd Source text - http://bit.ly/2iPm7fB Further company coverage:
* Says it plans to repurchase up to 120 million shares, representing 3.2 percent of outstanding
* NTT Docomo's operating profit likely slumped 5% on the year to just under 550 billion yen for six months through September - Nikkei Source text: (http://s.nikkei.com/2izaj0P) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.