52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Mitsubishi Corp, Chubu Electric Say Completed 4.1 Billion Euro Acqusition Of Dutch Power Firm Eneco On March 24
ABB Wins 600 MW HVDC Order In Japan
Hicl Infrstrct Says Diamond Transmission Preferred Bidder For Walney OFTO
Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated is a Japan-based company mainly engaged in the electricity and energy business. The Company has three business segments. The Power Generation segment is engaged in the provision of power from thermal power and renewable energy. The Power Network segment is engaged in the provision of power network services. The Sales segment is engaged in the comprehensive energy services, including the sale of liquefied natural gas and power, the design, operation and maintenance of energy facilities. The Company is also engaged in the telecommunication construction business, the advertising, leasing and insurance agency business, the construction, inspection and repair of electrical facilities, the leasing and management of real estate, the maintenance of thermal and nuclear power plants, the acceptance, storage, gasification and delivery of liquefied natural gas, the provision of information processing services, the software business and others.
Chairman of the Board, Representative Director
President, Executive President, Representative Director
Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Business Strategy, Director of Plan, Director
Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Nuclear Power, Representative Director
Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Business Creation
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japanese trading house Mitsubishi Corp <8058.T> and Chubu Electric Power <9502.T> said on Wednesday that they have completed a 4.1 billion euro ($4.5 billion) acquisition of Dutch energy firm Eneco on March 24.
Japan's power generator JERA Co said on Wednesday it will buy a 49% stake in the Formosa 2 offshore wind project in Taiwan from Macquarie Capital for an undisclosed sum, in a bid to expand its renewable energy portfolio.
Tokyo Electric Power, Chubu Electric Power, Hitachi and Toshiba have agreed to consider cooperating on their nuclear plant businesses, the companies said in a statement on Wednesday.
Japan's JERA Co, a fuel buying joint venture between Tokyo Electric Power and Chubu Electric Power, sees an initial public offering (IPO) as an option for the future as it aims to become an autonomous and global energy company, its new president said.
* Japan's JERA, a joint venture between Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings and Chubu Electric Power, says it has agreed to buy a 50 percent stake in three natural gas-fired thermal power stations in the northeastern United States for an undisclosed sum.
* JERA Co, the world's biggest liquefied natural gas (LNG) buyer, says it has lowered the net profit outlook for fuel sales and overseas power generation by 80 billion yen to 140 billion yen ($1.33 billion)
* Chubu Electric Power Co announced on Tuesday it would pay 335 billion yen ($3.13 billion) as a capital contribution to fuel venture JERA Co to maintain its equal relationship with Tokyo Electric Power Co (Tepco)
* Japan's Osaka Gas sees no major impact on LNG procurement from the shutdown of ExxonMobil Corp's liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant in Papua New Guinea following a powerful earthquake in the country's remote highlands, company president Takehiro Honjo said on Tuesday
* Chubu Electric Power Co to pay around 350 billion yen ($3.29 billion) as a capital contribution to its JERA fuel joint venture with Tokyo Electric Power Co Holdings (Tepco), the Nikkei business daily said on Friday
* Deal would give JERA access to 15 LNG terminals in Europe (Adds details)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.