52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Agilent Reports Second-Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results
Agilent Technologies Announces Pricing Of $850 Mln Of Senior Notes
Agilent Technologies Announces Proposed Offering Of Senior Notes
Agilent Technologies, Inc. provides application focused solutions that include instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. The Company serves the life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. It has three business segments: life sciences and applied markets business, diagnostics and genomics business, and Agilent CrossLab business. Its life sciences and applied markets business segment offers instruments and software that enable customers to identify, quantify and analyze the physical and biological properties of substances and products, as well as enable customers in the clinical and life sciences research areas to interrogate samples at the molecular level. Its diagnostics and genomics business segment includes the reagent partnership, pathology, companion diagnostics, genomics and the nucleic acid solutions businesses. Its Agilent CrossLab business segment spans the entire lab with its consumables and services portfolio.
Scientific & Technical Instr.
5301 Stevens Creek Blvd
SANTA CLARA, CA
Boon Hwee Koh
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Michael R. McMullen
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Robert W. McMahon
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Dominique P. Grau
Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Global Communications
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $500 MILLION OF SENIOR NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source: (https://bit.ly/2U147ih) Further company coverage:
* AGILENT REPORTS SECOND-QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* AGILENT PD-L1 ASSAY RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL FOR USE AS A COMPANION DIAGNOSTIC
* AGILENT RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL FOR PD-L1 COMPANION DIAGNOSTIC ON DAKO OMNIS
* AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC - ON APRIL 17CO ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT NO. 3 TO CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF MARCH 13, 2019
* AGILENT -- WITHDRAWING ITS SECOND-QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2020 GUIDANCE PROVIDED ON FEB. 18
* AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES TO ADJOURN ANNUAL MEETING UNTIL APRIL 17, 2020
* AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES REPORTS FIRST QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* PERSHING SQUARE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP RAISES SOLE SHARE STAKE IN AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC BY 11.4 PERCENT TO 3.25 MILLION SHARES - SEC FILING
* AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES ANNOUNCES TWIST BIOSCIENCE AGREES TO PAY $22.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT IN IP LITIGATION
* TWIST BIOSCIENCE ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT WITH AGILENT
Investor William Ackman told clients on Wednesday that Pershing Square Capital Management exited its Starbucks Corp <SBUX.O> position as future growth looks less robust but will stick with last year's biggest winner, Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. <CMG.N>.
Investor William Ackman updated clients on his portfolio on Wednesday saying his Pershing Square Capital Management exited its Starbucks Corp. position as future growth looks less robust but will stick with last year's biggest winner, Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc..
Billionaire investor William Ackman's hedge fund Pershing Square Capital Management said Monday it bought shares in testing equipment company Agilent Technologies Inc, only its second new investment this year as the fund has reported a 51% return.
Billionaire investor William Ackman's hedge fund Pershing Square Capital Management has made a new bet on Agilent Technologies Inc, according to a regulatory filing made on Monday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.