52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Axon Sues FTC For Alleged Violation Of U.S. Constitution
Axon Enterprise Reports Qtrly Non-GAAP EPS Of $0.28
Axon Enterprise Expects To Ship About 65,000 Taser 7 Units During Year Ending
Axon Enterprise, Inc., formerly TASER International, Inc., is engaged in development, manufacture and sale of conducted electrical weapons (CEWs) for use by law enforcement, military, corrections and private security personnel, and by private individuals for personal defense. It is also engaged in development of connected wearable on-officer cameras. It operates through two segments: the sale of CEWs, accessories, and other related products and services (the TASER Weapons segment), and the Axon business, focused on devices, wearables, applications, cloud and mobile products (the Axon segment). Its TASER Weapons product line includes TASER X26P, TASER X2, TASER C2, TASER Pulse and Replacement Cartridges. Its hardware products include Axon Body 2, Axon Flex, Axon Fleet, Axon Interview, Axon Signal and Axon Dock. Its Axon software and mobile technologies include Evidence.com, Evidence.com for Prosecutors, Evidence Sync, Axon Capture, Axon View, Axon Five, Axon Convert and Axon Detect.
17800 N 85th St
Independent Chairman of the Board
Luke S. Larson
Patrick W. Smith
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jawad A. Ahsan
Chief Financial Officer
Douglas E. Klint
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Axon Enterprise Inc <AAXN.O> on Friday sued the U.S. Federal Trade Commission in a bid to have antitrust proceedings over an acquisition heard in a federal court and not in an internal FTC process, claiming that the FTC's ability to both prosecute and judge cases deprives...
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) on Friday challenged police body camera maker Axon Enterprise Inc's <AAXN.O> completed acquisition of rival Vievu, saying it allowed the company to impose substantial price increases.
Axon Enterprise Inc on Friday sued the U.S. Federal Trade Commission in a bid to have potential antitrust litigation heard in a federal district court and not in an internal FTC process that it alleges is biased toward regulators.
Axon Enterprise Inc, the leading maker of U.S. police body cameras, began shipping new devices last week with security upgrades it says could aid in thwarting and discrediting "deepfake" videos.
* AXON ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF $246 MILLION PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK AND FULL EXERCISE OF THE UNDERWRITERS' OPTION TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCED PRICING OF AN UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF SHARES OF ITS COMMON STOCK AT $53.00 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AXON ENTERPRISE - COMMENCED PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK, INCLUDES 4.0 MILLION SHARES BY CO, 300,000 SHARES OFFERED BY CEO, PATRICK SMITH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AXON REPORTS RECORD REVENUE OF $101 MILLION, GAAP EPS OF $0.24
* AXON ACQUIRES VIEVU CAMERA SUBSIDIARY FROM THE SAFARILAND GROUP AND ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC LONG-TERM HOLSTER PARTNERSHIP
* FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT RULES IN FAVOR OF AXON IN PHAZZER INFRINGEMENT SUIT
* AXON ENTERPRISE ANNOUNCES 10-YEAR CEO PERFORMANCE AWARD FOR CEO & FOUNDER RICK SMITH TIED TO ACHIEVING MARKET CAP AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE MILESTONES
* AXON REPORTS RECORD REVENUE OF $95 MILLION FOR Q4 2017 AND $344 MILLION FOR FULL YEAR 2017; INTRODUCES 2018 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
* AXON PUBLIC SAFETY AUSTRALIA - ANNOUNCED PURCHASE OF 11,000 AXON BODY 2 CAMERAS BY VICTORIA POLICE IN AUSTRALIA
* DIGITAL ALLY INC - PROVIDED AN UPDATE ON POTENTIAL DAMAGES ACCRUING IN ITS PATENT INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT AGAINST AXON ENTERPRISE, INC. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AXON ENTERPRISE-RECEIVED ORDERS FOR TASER X26P,TASER X2 SMART WEAPONS, THESE ORDERS WERE RECEIVED IN Q3,Q4, & ARE EXPECTED TO SHIP IN SAME TIME FRAME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Digital Ally announces significant development in litigation against Axon Enterprise, Inc.
* Axon reports record revenues over $90 million in third quarter 2017
* Axon - announced Philadelphia Police Department's agency-wide purchase of Axon Body 2 Cameras, Digital Evidence Management System, evidence.com
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is reviewing the financial filings of Axon Enterprise Inc <AAXN.O>, the manufacturer of Taser stun guns, requesting detailed information on the company’s returns, the company disclosed on its website on Thursday.
The X26 was Taser International’s third model and its No. 1 moneymaker for a decade. Its capacity to stop suspects is second to none. But its takedown power came at a price, a Reuters examination of scientific literature and corporate, court and patent documents found.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.