52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Axon Reports Q3 2020 Revenue Growth Of 27%, Arr Tops $200 Million, Up 44%
Axon Enterprise Says Partnered With Occam Video Solutions
Axon Reports Strong Second Quarter Revenue Up 26%
Axon Enterprise, Inc. (Axon) is a provider of law enforcement technology solutions. Axon is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of conducted energy weapons, also known as conducted energy devices, which it sells under its brand name, TASER. In addition, Axon offers an on-officer body (Axon Body and Flex) and in-car (Axon Fleet) cameras as well as cloud-based digital evidence management software (Evidence.com). It also develops, manufactures and sells fully integrated hardware and cloud-based software solutions that enable law enforcement to capture, securely store, manage, share and analyze video and other digital evidence. Its segments include TASER, and Software and Sensors. The TASER segment products include TEASER 7, TASER X2, TASER X26P, TASER Pulse and Bolt, Cartridges, and Axon Evidence and cloud services. The Software and Sensors segment products include Axon Body, Axon Flex, Axon Fleet, Axon Dock, Axon Evidence and cloud services, and TASER Cam.
Aerospace & Defense
17800 N 85th St
Independent Chairman of the Board
Luke S. Larson
Patrick W. Smith
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jawad A. Ahsan
Chief Financial Officer
Joshua M. Isner
Chief Revenue Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Taser maker Axon Enterprise Inc (formerly Taser International Inc) on Wednesday prevailed in a patent infringement case relating to body camera technology brought by smaller rival Digital Ally Inc.
Axon Enterprise Inc <AAXN.O> on Friday sued the U.S. Federal Trade Commission in a bid to have antitrust proceedings over an acquisition heard in a federal court and not in an internal FTC process, claiming that the FTC's ability to both prosecute and judge cases deprives...
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) on Friday challenged police body camera maker Axon Enterprise Inc's <AAXN.O> completed acquisition of rival Vievu, saying it allowed the company to impose substantial price increases.
Axon Enterprise Inc on Friday sued the U.S. Federal Trade Commission in a bid to have potential antitrust litigation heard in a federal district court and not in an internal FTC process that it alleges is biased toward regulators.
Axon Enterprise Inc, the leading maker of U.S. police body cameras, began shipping new devices last week with security upgrades it says could aid in thwarting and discrediting "deepfake" videos.
* AXON ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF $246 MILLION PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK AND FULL EXERCISE OF THE UNDERWRITERS' OPTION TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCED PRICING OF AN UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF SHARES OF ITS COMMON STOCK AT $53.00 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AXON ENTERPRISE - COMMENCED PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK, INCLUDES 4.0 MILLION SHARES BY CO, 300,000 SHARES OFFERED BY CEO, PATRICK SMITH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AXON REPORTS RECORD REVENUE OF $101 MILLION, GAAP EPS OF $0.24
* AXON ACQUIRES VIEVU CAMERA SUBSIDIARY FROM THE SAFARILAND GROUP AND ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC LONG-TERM HOLSTER PARTNERSHIP
* FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT RULES IN FAVOR OF AXON IN PHAZZER INFRINGEMENT SUIT
* AXON ENTERPRISE ANNOUNCES 10-YEAR CEO PERFORMANCE AWARD FOR CEO & FOUNDER RICK SMITH TIED TO ACHIEVING MARKET CAP AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE MILESTONES
* AXON REPORTS RECORD REVENUE OF $95 MILLION FOR Q4 2017 AND $344 MILLION FOR FULL YEAR 2017; INTRODUCES 2018 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
* AXON PUBLIC SAFETY AUSTRALIA - ANNOUNCED PURCHASE OF 11,000 AXON BODY 2 CAMERAS BY VICTORIA POLICE IN AUSTRALIA
* DIGITAL ALLY INC - PROVIDED AN UPDATE ON POTENTIAL DAMAGES ACCRUING IN ITS PATENT INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT AGAINST AXON ENTERPRISE, INC. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AXON ENTERPRISE-RECEIVED ORDERS FOR TASER X26P,TASER X2 SMART WEAPONS, THESE ORDERS WERE RECEIVED IN Q3,Q4, & ARE EXPECTED TO SHIP IN SAME TIME FRAME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Digital Ally announces significant development in litigation against Axon Enterprise, Inc.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.