52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Abengoa Announces Judicial Homologation Of Restructuring Agreement
Abengoa And John Cockerill Sign MoU For Development Of Projects In Defense Sector
Abengoa To Build Two Substations And A Transmission Line In Chile
Abengoa SA is a Spain-based company primarily engaged in the construction and engineering sector. The Company's activities are divided into three business segments: Engineering and construction, Concession-type infrastructure and Industrial production. The Engineering and construction division focuses on the execution of turnkey projects for electric generation plants, water infrastructure and transmission lines, among others. The Concession-type infrastructure division is structured into four lines: Solar, operating solar energy plants; Water, operating water utilities; Transmission, managing transmission line infrastructure, as well as Cogeneration and other, managing conventional cogeneration electricity plants. The Industrial production division includes the production and development of biofuels, mainly bioethanol. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia.
C/ Energia Solar n 1, Palmas Altas
Gonzalo Urquijo Fernandez de Araoz
Executive Chairman of the Board
Joaquin Fernandez de Pierola Marin
Chief Executive Officer
Victor Manuel Pastor Fernandez
Chief Financial Officer
Miguel Angel Jimenez-Velasco Mazario
Chief Compliance Officer
Alvaro Polo Guerrero
Director of Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Spanish ethanol producer Abengoa and Belgium peer Alcogroup have been charged by European Union antitrust regulators with rigging ethanol benchmarks and are likely to face fines next year, two people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Food processor and commodities trader Cargill Inc has agreed to buy two cane processing plants from Brazilian biofuels firm Abengoa Bioenergia SA for $80 million, a Brazilian newspaper reported on Thursday.
* SAYS REACHED AGREEMENT WITH ALGONQUIN POWER & UTILITIES CORP. FOR SALE OF REMAINING 16.47 PERCENT OF SHARE CAPITAL OF ATLANTICA YIELD
* SAYS THE SALE OF 25% STAKE IN ATLANTICA YIELD WAS COMPLETED FOR $607.6 MILLION, WITH CAPITAL GAIN OF ABOUT 108.0 MILLION EUROS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: 7 (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS ALL CONDITIONS FOR SALE OF 25 PERCENT OF ATLANTICA YIELD HAVE BEEN SATISFIED OR WAIVED
* AQUAVENTURE HOLDINGS LIMITED ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE MAJORITY INTEREST IN DESALINATION PLANT IN GHANA
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT THE COURT HAD APPROVED THE INSOLVENCY AGREEMENT BETWEEN ABENGOA MEXICO SA DE CV AND MAJORITY OF ITS CREDITORS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSOLVENCY LAW
* GETS REQUIRED CONSENTS FROM ITS CREDITORS TO CLOSE THE SALE OF 25 PCT STAKE IN ATLANTICA YIELD Source text for Eikon:
U.S. buyout firm TPG Capital Management LP won an auction for the Brazilian power transmission assets of Spain's Abengoa SA, a person familiar with matter said on Wednesday.
* Atlantica Yield reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Difficulty defining peer group weighed on demand - sources (Adds statistics on IPO markets)
Befesa shares rose 3.5 percent by midmorning Friday on the first day of trading of the German metals recylcing group on the Frankfurt stock exchange.
* BEFESA SA : BOOKRUNNER SAYS TRADE DATE TODAY 3 NOVEMBER (T). SETTLEMENT 7 NOVEMBER (T+2) IN BEFESA IPO (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Befesa extracts zinc, aluminium from steel scrap (Adds details of offering, context)
Bookrunner says * Price guidance for Befesa IPO to 28-30 eur/share * Books to close at 2pm Further company coverage:
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY IT HAD ENTERED INTO A DEAL WITH ALGONQUIN POWER & UTILITIES CORP FOR THE SALE OF A 25 PERCENT STAKE IN ATLANTICA YIELD (AY)
* Algonquin Power & Utilities - entered agreement to buy from Abengoa 25% equity interest in atlantica yield for a total purchase price of about $608 million
* BEFESA IPO BOOKS ARE COVERED ON THE BASE DEAL SIZE- BOOKRUNNER
* Stock slated to start trading on Nov. 3 (Adds company valuation, details)
German metals recycling group Befesa is planning to sell shares worth up to 625 million euros ($738 million) in its Frankfurt stock market listing, it said in a statement on Friday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.