52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Regulator Says Circumstances Affecting Abengoa Continue To Prevent Trading Of Its Shares
Abengoa: Board Decided To File For Pre-Insolvency Of Abengoa, S.A.
Abengoa Q1 Net Results Turns To Profit Of 25 Mln Euros YoY
Abengoa SA is a Spain-based company primarily engaged in the construction and engineering sector. The Company's activities are divided into three business segments: Engineering and construction, Concession-type infrastructure and Industrial production. The Engineering and construction division focuses on the execution of turnkey projects for electric generation plants, water infrastructure and transmission lines, among others. The Concession-type infrastructure division is structured into four lines: Solar, operating solar energy plants; Water, operating water utilities; Transmission, managing transmission line infrastructure, as well as Cogeneration and other, managing conventional cogeneration electricity plants. The Industrial production division includes the production and development of biofuels, mainly bioethanol. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia.
C/ Energia Solar n 1, Palmas Altas
Gonzalo Urquijo Fernandez de Araoz
Executive Chairman of the Board
Joaquin Fernandez de Pierola Marin
Chief Executive Officer
Victor Manuel Pastor Fernandez
Alvaro Polo Guerrero
Director of Human Resources
David Jimenez-Blanco Carrillo de Albornoz
Director of Restructuring and Strategy
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Troubled Spanish renewables firm Abengoa has begun preliminary insolvency proceedings for part of its business in an ongoing restructuring process, the company said in a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
The Spanish government is considering granting guarantees and credit lines to renewable energy and engineering firm Abengoa <ABG.MC> in a bid to keep the company afloat, a source with knowledge of the negotiations said.
Troubled Spanish renewables firm Abengoa <ABG.MC> said on Tuesday it was in advanced talks to secure a 250 million euro ($285 million) state-backed liquidity line and restructure part of its debt, but did not expect a final decision until July 27.
* FY REVENUE 1.49 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 1.30 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
Spain's High Court said on Monday it had widened a fraud investigation into Abengoa to include the Spanish renewable energy and engineering company and accountants Deloitte.
Spanish ethanol producer Abengoa and Belgian rival Alcogroup will make their final stand against EU antitrust charges over alleged rigging of ethanol benchmarks at a hearing on Tuesday, a source close to the matter said on Monday.
Spanish renewable energy and engineering firm Abengoa <ABG.MC> announced on Thursday it had hired U.S. investment bank Lazard to study ways to reinforce its capital structure.
Spanish ethanol producer Abengoa and Belgium peer Alcogroup have been charged by European Union antitrust regulators with rigging ethanol benchmarks and are likely to face fines next year, two people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Food processor and commodities trader Cargill Inc has agreed to buy two cane processing plants from Brazilian biofuels firm Abengoa Bioenergia SA for $80 million, a Brazilian newspaper reported on Thursday.
* SAYS REACHED AGREEMENT WITH ALGONQUIN POWER & UTILITIES CORP. FOR SALE OF REMAINING 16.47 PERCENT OF SHARE CAPITAL OF ATLANTICA YIELD
* SAYS THE SALE OF 25% STAKE IN ATLANTICA YIELD WAS COMPLETED FOR $607.6 MILLION, WITH CAPITAL GAIN OF ABOUT 108.0 MILLION EUROS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: 7 (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS ALL CONDITIONS FOR SALE OF 25 PERCENT OF ATLANTICA YIELD HAVE BEEN SATISFIED OR WAIVED
* AQUAVENTURE HOLDINGS LIMITED ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE MAJORITY INTEREST IN DESALINATION PLANT IN GHANA
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT THE COURT HAD APPROVED THE INSOLVENCY AGREEMENT BETWEEN ABENGOA MEXICO SA DE CV AND MAJORITY OF ITS CREDITORS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSOLVENCY LAW
* GETS REQUIRED CONSENTS FROM ITS CREDITORS TO CLOSE THE SALE OF 25 PCT STAKE IN ATLANTICA YIELD Source text for Eikon:
U.S. buyout firm TPG Capital Management LP won an auction for the Brazilian power transmission assets of Spain's Abengoa SA, a person familiar with matter said on Wednesday.
* Atlantica Yield reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Difficulty defining peer group weighed on demand - sources (Adds statistics on IPO markets)
Befesa shares rose 3.5 percent by midmorning Friday on the first day of trading of the German metals recylcing group on the Frankfurt stock exchange.
* BEFESA SA : BOOKRUNNER SAYS TRADE DATE TODAY 3 NOVEMBER (T). SETTLEMENT 7 NOVEMBER (T+2) IN BEFESA IPO (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.