52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Completion Of Disposal By Natixis Of Stake In Coface's Share Capital
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Reports 2020 Fourth Quarter Results
Arch Capital Group Ltd Files For Potential Mixed Shelf Offering; Size Not Disclosed
Arch Capital Group Ltd. provides insurance, reinsurance and mortgage insurance. The Company provides a range of property, casualty and mortgage insurance and reinsurance lines. The Company operates in five segments: insurance, reinsurance, mortgage, other and corporate. The insurance segment's product lines include construction and national accounts; excess and surplus casualty; lenders products; professional lines; programs; property, energy, marine and aviation; travel, accident and health, and other. The reinsurance segment's product lines include casualty; marine and aviation; other specialty; property catastrophe; property excluding property catastrophe, and other. The mortgage segment includes the results of Arch Mortgage Insurance Company and Arch Mortgage Insurance Designated Activity Company, which are providers of mortgage insurance products and services to the United States and European markets. The other segment includes the results of Watford Holdings Ltd.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
GROUND FLOOR, 100 PITTS BAY ROAD
President, Chief Underwriting Officer
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
David E. Gansberg
Chief Executive Officer - Global Mortgage Group
Louis T. Petrillo
President, General Counsel of Arch Capital Services Inc.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A consortium led by insurer Arch Capital Group Ltd has made an approximately $500 million offer to acquire reinsurance firm Watford Holdings Ltd, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* PRICING OF AN OFFERING OF $1 BILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 3.635% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2050 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE ESTIMATE $0.44 -- REFINITIV IBES DATA
* ARCH CAPITAL - ESTIMATED PRE-TAX NET LOSSES OF $85 MILLION TO $95 MILLION ACROSS PROPERTY CASUALTY INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE SEGMENTS AS OF MARCH 31, 2020.
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD - MARC GRANDISSON, PRESIDENT AND CEO'S 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.4 MILLION VERSUS $12.9 MILLION IN 2018 - SEC FILING
French bank Natixis said on Tuesday it had agreed to sell a 29.5% stake in credit insurance company Coface to U.S. company Arch Capital Group, in a deal valued at around 480 million euros ($520 million).
* ANNOUNCES, IN LINE WITH ITS NEW DIMENSION PLAN, THAT IT HAS SOLD A STAKE OF 29.5% IN COFACE SHARE CAPITAL TO ARCH CAPITAL GROUP, A LEADING US SPECIALITY & MORTGAGE INSURANCE COMPANY, AT A PRICE OF 10.70 EUR PER SHARE
French bank Natixis said on Tuesday that it had agreed to sell a 29.5% stake in credit insurance company Coface to U.S. company Arch Capital Group.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE ESTIMATE $0.68 -- REFINITIV IBES DATA
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. NAMES FRANÇOIS MORIN EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.55 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD SAYS CHAIRMAN CONSTANTINE IORDANOU'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.8 MILLION VERSUS $12.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF SECONDARY PUBLIC OFFERING OF 5,674,200 COMMON SHARES
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. ANNOUNCES SECONDARY PUBLIC OFFERING OF 5,674,200 COMMON SHARES
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.