52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* PRICING OF AN OFFERING OF $1 BILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 3.635% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2050 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE ESTIMATE $0.44 -- REFINITIV IBES DATA
* ARCH CAPITAL - ESTIMATED PRE-TAX NET LOSSES OF $85 MILLION TO $95 MILLION ACROSS PROPERTY CASUALTY INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE SEGMENTS AS OF MARCH 31, 2020.
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD - MARC GRANDISSON, PRESIDENT AND CEO'S 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.4 MILLION VERSUS $12.9 MILLION IN 2018 - SEC FILING
French bank Natixis said on Tuesday it had agreed to sell a 29.5% stake in credit insurance company Coface to U.S. company Arch Capital Group, in a deal valued at around 480 million euros ($520 million).
* ANNOUNCES, IN LINE WITH ITS NEW DIMENSION PLAN, THAT IT HAS SOLD A STAKE OF 29.5% IN COFACE SHARE CAPITAL TO ARCH CAPITAL GROUP, A LEADING US SPECIALITY & MORTGAGE INSURANCE COMPANY, AT A PRICE OF 10.70 EUR PER SHARE
French bank Natixis said on Tuesday that it had agreed to sell a 29.5% stake in credit insurance company Coface to U.S. company Arch Capital Group.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE ESTIMATE $0.68 -- REFINITIV IBES DATA
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. NAMES FRANÇOIS MORIN EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.55 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD SAYS CHAIRMAN CONSTANTINE IORDANOU'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.8 MILLION VERSUS $12.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF SECONDARY PUBLIC OFFERING OF 5,674,200 COMMON SHARES
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. ANNOUNCES SECONDARY PUBLIC OFFERING OF 5,674,200 COMMON SHARES
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER RESULTS
* BOOK VALUE PER COMMON SHARE OF $60.91 AT DECEMBER 31, 2017
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD ANNOUNCES UPDATED CATASTROPHE LOSS ESTIMATES AND OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO OPERATIONS
* SEVEN STARS CLOUD GROUP INC SAYS ON DEC 7, CO ENTERED INTO A SECURITIES PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH TIGER SPORTS MEDIA LIMITED - SEC FILING
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, December 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has rated the re-opening of Arch Capital Group Ltd.'s (ACGL) 5.45% series F non-cumulative perpetual preferred shares 'BBB'. The $100 million of series F preferred shares...
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERING OF DEPOSITARY SHARES REPRESENTING SERIES F PREFERRED SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Arch Capital Group-on Nov 2 Kewsong Lee, notified his resignation to board effective immediately after his promotion to co-CEO at Carlyle Group Lp Source text (http://bit.ly/2Ai9JZJ) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.