52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ac Immune SA Files For Mixed Shelf Of Up To $350 Million – SEC Filing
AC Immune SA Qtrly Loss Per Share CHF 0.23
AC Immune Announces New Clinical Results In Down Syndrome And Plans For Future Development Of Anti-Amyloid-Beta Vaccine
AC Immune SA is a Switzerland-based clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on precision medicine for neurodegenerative diseases. It designs, discovers and develops therapeutic, as well as diagnostic products for prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases caused by misfolding proteins. Its SupraAntigen and Morphomer technology platforms to create antibodies, small molecules and vaccines designed to address a broad range of neurodegenerative indications, such as Alzheimer's disease (AD). The Company's pipeline includes nine therapeutic product candidates with five in clinical trials, and three diagnostic candidates. Its lead product candidate is Crenezumab, a humanized and monoclonal anti-Abeta antibody for Alzheimer’s disease. It has collaborations with pharmaceutical companies, including Roche/Genentech, Eli Lilly, Biogen, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Nestle Institute of Health Sciences, Life Molecular Imaging (formerly Piramal Imaging) and Essex Bio-Technology.
EPFL Innovation Park, Building B
Douglas E. Williams
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Director
Non-Executive Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Technical Officer, Chief Operations Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
AC Immune has gained a multi-million investment from main backers of German COVID-19 vaccine developer BioNTech while acquiring a possible Parkinson's disease vaccine, the Swiss biotech group said on Tuesday.
U.S.-listed shares of AC Immune SA more than doubled on Thursday after the Swiss drug developer said its experimental vaccine triggered an antibody response against a key protein thought to play a role in Alzheimer's disease.
An experimental Alzheimer's drug from Roche <ROG.S> and AC Immune <ACIU.O> failed to slow cognitive and functional decline in a trial, the Swiss companies said on Wednesday, in a fresh setback to efforts to fight the fatal dementia-causing disease.
* AC IMMUNE SA - REMAIN ON TRACK TO DELIVER ALL CLINICAL AND PRECLINICAL READOUTS EXPECTED IN 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Immune-checkpoint inhibitors (ICIs) are highly effective against cancers with defects in DNA mismatch repair proteins, so-called microsatellite-instability-high (MSI-H) cancers, according to a systematic review and meta-analysis.
* AC IMMUNE REPORTS Q1 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE
* AC IMMUNE PRESENTS THE LATEST PRECLINICAL DATA ON NOVEL DRUG TARGETS FOR NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AC IMMUNE RECEIVES SECOND MILESTONE AND NEW MILESTONE TO INCREASE THE POTENTIAL DEAL VALUE OF LILLY MORPHOMER™ TAU PARTNERSHIP
* AC IMMUNE TO PRESENT NEW DATA DEMONSTRATING THE DEPTH OF ITS NEURODEGENERATIVE PROGRAMS AT THE UPCOMING ADVANCES IN ALZHEIMER’S AND PARKINSON’S THERAPIES FOCUS MEETING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Roche Holding and partner AC Immune SA called a halt to two late-stage clinical trials of their crenezumab drug for early Alzheimer's, the latest in a string of failures to find a treatment for the progressive brain disease.
U.S. drugmaker Eli Lilly & Co and AC Immune SA have agreed to jointly develop the Swiss biotech's potential treatment for Alzheimer's disease.
Eli Lilly & Co and AC Immune SA have agreed to jointly develop a potential treatment for Alzheimer's disease.
* AC IMMUNE SAYS CO'S SELLING SHAREHOLDER MAY SELL UP TO 18 MILLION COMMON SHARES Source text: (https://bit.ly/2P0dXMm) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.