52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Acacia Research Entered Into Exchange Agreement With Merton Acquisition Holdco Llc, Unit Of Merton And Starboard Value LP
Acacia Agrees To Acquire Portfolio Of Life Science Assets For £223.9 Mln
Link Fund Solutions Announces Sale Of Significant Portion Of LF Equity Income Fund Remaining Assets
Acacia Research Corporation, through its subsidiaries, invests in, licenses and enforces patented technologies. The Company's operating subsidiaries partner with inventors and patent owners, applying their legal and technology expertise to patent assets to unlock the financial value in their patented inventions. The Company's operating subsidiaries assist patent owners with the prosecution and development of their patent portfolios, the protection of their patented inventions from unauthorized use, the generation of licensing revenue from users of their patented technologies and, where necessary, with the enforcement against unauthorized users of their patented technologies through the filing of patent infringement litigation. The Company's operating subsidiaries own or control the rights to multiple patent portfolios, which include the United States patents and certain foreign counterparts, covering technologies used in a range of industries.
Misc. Financial Services
4 Park Plaza, Suite 550
Maureen E. O'Connell
Independent Chairman of the Board
Alfred V. Tobia
President, Chief Investment Officer, Director
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Richard J. Rosenstein
Chief Financial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Fund administrator Link Fund Solutions said it will sell up to 19 healthcare assets in the LF Equity Income fund formerly run by Neil Woodford for 223.9 million pounds ($284 million) to Acacia Research Corp as it seeks to recoup cash for investors.
Link Fund Solutions, administrator of the LF Equity Income Fund, formerly run by veteran investor Neil Woodford, said on Friday it would sell up to 19 of the fund's healthcare assets to Acacia Research Corp for 223.9 million pounds.
A judge on Wednesday tossed an infringement case the patent licensing firm Acacia Research Corp filed against HP Inc.
A federal appeals court on Thursday upheld a ruling that invalidated key claims in a video compression technology patent intellectual property monetization firm Acacia Research Corp accused Taiwanese electronics company HTC Corp of infringing.
* ACACIA RESEARCH CORPORATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS FILES ITS DEFINITIVE PROXY MATERIALS AND ISSUES LETTER TO STOCKHOLDERS
* SIDUS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT AND BLR PARTNERS FILE DEFINITIVE PROXY MATERIALS TO ELECT TWO HIGHLY QUALIFIED DIRECTOR NOMINEES TO BOARD OF ACACIA RESEARCH CORPORATION
* SIDUS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT AND BLR PARTNERS - ISSUE LETTER TO ACACIA RESEARCH CORP STOCKHOLDERS
* Q1 REVENUE $62.09 MILLION VERSUS $8.854 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SIDUS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT AND BLR PARTNERS ISSUE LETTER TO BOARD OF ACACIA RESEARCH CORPORATION
* SIDUS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT AND BLR PARTNERS RESPOND TO UNILATERAL DIRECTOR APPOINTMENTS BY ACACIA RESEARCH CORPORATION
* ACACIA RESEARCH SAYS ON MARCH 30, 2018, BOARD ADOPTED RESOLUTIONS EXPANDING BOARD FROM SIX TO EIGHT MEMBERS - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2pZwHS6] Further company coverage:
* SIDUS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT AND BLR PARTNERS ISSUE STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO ACACIA RESEARCH CORPORATION
* ACACIA RESEARCH CORP ISSUED A LETTER TO ITS STOCKHOLDERS IN RESPONSE TO A LETTER FROM SIDUS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC AND BLR PARTNERS LP
* SIDUS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT AND BLR PARTNERS ISSUE LETTER TO STOCKHOLDERS OF ACACIA RESEARCH CORPORATION
* ACACIA RESEARCH - RECEIVED NOTICE FROM SIDUS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, BLR PARTNERS LP OF INTENTION TO NOMINATE 2/3 INDIVIDUALS FOR ELECTION TO CO'S BOARD Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DEy10t) Further company coverage:
A federal judge on Thursday ordered patent licensing company Acacia Research Corp to reimburse online retailer Newegg Inc for more than $500,000 in attorney fees and costs incurred in a long-running patent infringement case between the companies.
* ACACIA RESEARCH MAKES ADDITIONAL STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN MISO ROBOTICS
* MISO ROBOTICS SECURES $10 MILLION IN SERIES B FUNDING LED BY ACACIA RESEARCH Source text for Eikon:
* ACACIA RESEARCH INVESTS IN BITZUMI; PARTNERS TO DEVELOP BLOCKCHAIN IP STRATEGY
* ACACIA RESEARCH REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR END FINANCIAL RESULTS, ANNOUNCES INCREASED FOCUS ON HIGH-GROWTH AND DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES AND ANNOUNCES STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.