52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Analog Devices Reports Qtrly Adj EPS Of $1.03
Analog Devices Raises Qtrly Dividend By 15%
Analog Devices Says CEO Vincent Roche's 2019 Total Compensation Was $11.9 Million
Analog Devices, Inc. (Analog Devices) designs, manufactures and markets a portfolio of solutions that leverage high-performance analog, mixed-signal and digital signal processing technology, including integrated circuits (ICs), algorithms, software and subsystems. Its products include Analog Products, Converters, Amplifiers/Radio Frequency, Other Analog, Power Management and Reference, and Digital Signal Processing Products. The Company is a supplier of data converter products. The Company is a supplier of high-performance amplifiers. Its analog product line also includes products of high performance radio frequency (RF) ICs. The Company's DSPs are used for high-speed numeric calculations. The Company offers its products for applications in various end markets, such as industrial, automotive, consumer and communications. The Company operates in the United States, Rest of North/South America, Europe, Japan and China.
1 Technology Way
Chairman of the Board, Founder
Vincent T. Roche
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President - Finance
Senior Vice President, Worldwide Sales and Digital Marketing
Senior Vice President - Industrial and Consumer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Analog Devices Inc <ADI.O> forecast second-quarter revenue below analysts' estimates on Wednesday, as the U.S. chipmaker braced for a $70 million hit related to the coronavirus outbreak.
Analog Devices Inc forecast second-quarter revenue below analysts' estimates on Wednesday, as the U.S. chipmaker braced for a $70 million hit related to the coronavirus outbreak.
Australia's prudential regulator on Tuesday launched a review of the capital treatment of authorized deposit-taking institutions' (ADI) investments in their banking and insurance units.
Generation Investment Management, the London-based firm that former Vice President Al Gore co-founded and chairs, bought Applied Materials Inc and Nutanix Inc stocks in the second quarter, while cutting its stake in Analog Devices Inc in half, Barron's reported on Sunday.
U.S. chipmaker Analog Devices Inc said on Tuesday it had partnered with Baidu Inc to advance development of the Chinese search engine giant's autonomous driving technologies.
Diary of U.S. (.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start Time Company RIC Event Name 29-May-2018 AMC Salesforce.com Inc CRM.N Q1 2019 Salesforce.com Inc Earnings...
* AGREEMENT COVERS USE OF ADI'S PRODUCTS AND SUPPORT CAPABILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ANALOG DEVICES ANNOUNCES OFFERING AND PRICING OF SENIOR NOTES
* ANALOG DEVICES REPORTS YEAR-OVER-YEAR REVENUE GROWTH AT THE HIGH-END OF GUIDANCE, STRONG PROFIT CONVERSION, AND SUBSTANTIAL DEBT REDUCTION IN FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS
* ANALOG DEVICES ANNOUNCES 7 PERCENT INCREASE IN QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND TO $0.48 PER SHARE; REPRESENTS ANNUAL DIVIDEND OF $1.92 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANALOG DEVICES - PLANS TO CONSOLIDATE CERTAIN WAFER AND TEST FACILITY OPERATIONS ACQUIRED AS PART OF ACQUISITION OF LINEAR TECHNOLOGY
* ANALOG DEVICES SAYS CEO VINCENT ROCHE'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $10.5 MILLION VERSUS $7.2 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DQljzY) Further company coverage:
Chipmaker Analog Devices Inc on Tuesday reported a quarterly profit that beat analysts' estimates, led by demand from industrial, autonomous cars and connected devices market.
* Analog Devices reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 results
* Analog Devices establishes strategic relationship with China Mobile IoT
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.15 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Prashanth Mahendra-Rajah to join Analog Devices as senior vice president, finance and chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.84 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Microsemi and Analog Devices collaborate on scalable sic mosfet driver solutions to accelerate customer designs and time to market Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sonavation says enters into agreement with Analog Devices for licensing and development of sonavation's ultrasound biometric sensor technology Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.