52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Alliance Data Reports Q3 Earnings Per Share $2.79 Including Items
Alliance Data Systems Seeks Amendment To 2017 Credit Agreement To Amend Certain Covenants Thereunder
Alliance Data Systems Reports Proposed Offering Of $500 Mln Of Senior Notes
Alliance Data Systems Corp is a provider of data-driven marketing, loyalty and payment solutions serving consumer-based businesses in a range of industries. The Company offers a portfolio of integrated outsourced marketing solutions, including customer loyalty programs, database marketing services, end-to-end marketing services, analytics and creative services, direct marketing services, and private label and co-brand retail credit card programs. The Company operates through two segments: LoyaltyOne, which provides coalition and short-term loyalty programs through the Company's Canadian AIR MILES Reward Program and BrandLoyalty Group B.V. (BrandLoyalty) and Card Services, which provides risk management solutions, account origination, funding, transaction processing, customer care, collections and marketing services for the Company's private label and co-brand retail credit card programs.
Consumer Financial Services
3075 Loyalty Cir
Roger H. Ballou
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Ralph J. Andretta
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Timothy P. King
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Joseph L. Motes
Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
Charles L. Horn
Executive Vice President, Senior Advisor
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Credit card and loyalty programs firm Alliance Data Systems Corp <ADS.N> said a board member representing ValueAct Capital has stepped down, removing one conflict of interest which could have prevented it gaining a board seat at Citigroup Inc <C.N>.
Publicis will pay $4.4 billion to acquire Alliance Data's Epsilon marketing unit, the French advertising group said on Sunday, expanding its digital business and North American footprint.
French advertising group Publicis is in talks to buy Alliance Data System's Epsilon marketing unit, which some media reports have valued at around $5 billion.
Credit card and loyalty programs company Alliance Data Systems Corp <ADS.N> said on Tuesday it was exploring options for its online marketing unit, Epsilon, including a potential sale.
Credit card and loyalty programs company Alliance Data Systems Corp said on Tuesday it is exploring options for its marketing unit Epsilon, including a potential sale.
* ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS - EXPANDED RELATIONSHIP WITH SIGNET JEWELERS; CONVERSANT & EPSILON TO PROVIDE DIGITAL MARKETING CAPABILITIES, DATA SERVICES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS SAYS CEO EDWARD HEFFERNAN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.9 MILLION VERSUS $7.8 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source : https://bit.ly/2qOCzxO Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $4.23 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.57PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ALLIANCE DATA PROVIDES CARD SERVICES PERFORMANCE UPDATE FOR MARCH 2018
* ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS - ON APRIL 2, DEPOSITED SUFFICIENT FUNDS WITH WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. TO REDEEM ALL OF OUTSTANDING SENIOR NOTES DUE 2020
* ALLIANCE DATA PROVIDES STATEMENT REGARDING FACEBOOK'S ANNOUNCED WIND-DOWN OF DATA PROVIDER RELATIONSHIPS
* ALLIANCE DATA'S CARD SERVICES BUSINESS APPOINTS GREG BETCHKAL AS CHIEF RISK OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $5.02 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* ALLIANCE DATA TO LAUNCH CO-BRAND AND PRIVATE LABEL CREDIT CARDS FOR IKEA GROUP RETAIL OPERATIONS IN THE U.S. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS SAYS ITS COLUMBUS, OHIO-BASED CARD SERVICES BUSINESS TO LAUNCH NEW BRANDED CREDIT CARD FOR GUESS? INC - SEC FILING
* ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORP - PRECIMA SIGNED A NEW LONG-TERM AGREEMENT WITH LOBLAW COMPANIES LIMITED
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.