52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
AerCap Sells Second Aircraft Portfolio To NCB Capital
Aercap Says Expects Future Delays On Boeing 737 Max Deliveries
AerCap Holdings - Board Approved Share Repurchase Program Authorizing Total Repurchases Of Upto $200 Mln
AerCap Holdings N.V. is an independent aircraft leasing company. The Company focuses on acquiring in-demand aircraft, funding them, hedging interest rate risk and using its platform to deploy these assets. It operates its business on a global basis, leasing aircraft to customers in various geographical regions. The Company is engaged in leasing, financing, sales and management of commercial aircraft and engines. It owned 1,373 aircrafts. Its owned and managed aircraft were leased to approximately 200 customers in approximately 80 countries.
Rental & Leasing
Aercap House, 65 Saint Stephen's Green
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors
Philip G. Scruggs
President and Chief Commercial Officer
Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer
Paul T. Dacier
Non-Executive Director and Vice Chairman
Chief Financial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Orders for five unbuilt Airbus jets relinquished by budget carrier Norwegian Air <NWC.OL> this week are now under the ownership of leasing company AerCap <AER.N> as part of a deal to finance deposits on the planes, industry sources said.
Abu Dhabi-based investment firm Waha Capital on Sunday reported a first-quarter loss, hit by investment losses in AerCap.
David Einhorn, president of Greenlight Capital, at the Sohn Investment Conference on Monday said his firm is positive on airplane leasing company AerCap Holdings and negative on railcar leasing company GATX Corp.
David Einhorn, president of Greenlight Capital, at the Sohn Investment Conference said his firm is positive on airplane leasing company AerCap Holdings and negative on railcar leasing company GATX Corp.
* AERCAP HOLDINGS N.V. REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER 2018 AND ANNOUNCES NEW SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* AERCAP HOLDINGS NV - ANNOUNCES MAJOR BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS DURING Q1 2018
The aircraft leasing industry could see a shakeout after years of fast growth as rising interest rates and intense competition put pressure on some of the newer entrants, the head of AerCap, the world's largest plane leasing firm, said.
The head of the world's largest aircraft leasing company, AerCap <AER.N>, does not expect a significant number of mergers or acquisitions in the sector despite pressure on the owners of two of his largest rivals: GECAS and Avolon.
The head of the world's largest independent aircraft leasing company, AerCap, said the business models of some airlines would be stretched if the oil price rises to $80 per barrel, nudging fleet planners towards newer planes.
* AERCAP HOLDINGS NV SAYS IN Q4 2017, CO SIGNED LEASE AGREEMENTS FOR 46 AIRCRAFT, PURCHASED 25 AIRCRAFT & EXECUTED SALE TRANSACTIONS FOR 29 AIRCRAFT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ORDER FROM AERCAP FOR TRENT 1000 ENGINES TO POWER 10 BOEING 787 DREAMLINER AIRCRAFT; AERCAP HAS OPTIONS FOR ANOTHER 5 TRENT 1000-POWERED 787S Source text - (http://bit.ly/2rshqMB) Further company coverage:
European planemaker Airbus <AIR.PA> sealed on Thursday a formal order from AerCap <AER.N> for 50 Airbus A320neo planes, in a deal worth an estimated $5.4 billion at list prices.
* AERCAP EXERCISES OPTIONS TO PURCHASE 50 AIRBUS A320NEO FAMILY AIRCRAFT
Leasing company AerCap Holdings NV said it would sell 21 aircraft worth $800 million to Peregrine Aviation Co Ltd, an investment unit of NCB Capital, the brokerage arm of National Commercial Bank SJSC.
* IT HAS SIGNED AN AGREEMENT TO SELL A 21-AIRCRAFT PORTFOLIO TO PEREGRINE AVIATION COMPANY LIMITED
Leasing company AerCap Holdings <AER.N> has agreed to supply six Boeing <BA.N> 787-9 jets to EgyptAir under a long-term operating lease, the company said on Wednesday.
* Says reaches agreement with Egyptair on the lease of 15 Airbus A320neo aircraft
Leasing company AerCap Holdings has agreed to supply six Boeing 787-9 jets to EgyptAir under a long-term operating lease, the company said on Wednesday.
Leasing company AerCap is nearing deals to supply Airbus and Boeing jets to EgyptAir, sources familiar with the matter said.
* Aercap Holdings N.V. reports financial results for the third quarter 2017 and announces new share repurchase program
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.