52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
AES Made A Strategic Investment In 5B, A Solar Technology Innovator Based In Sydney, Australia
AES Announces Agreement To Acquire 18.5% Interest In AES Tiete
AES Sets Quarterly Dividend Of $0.1433Per Share
The AES Corporation is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, operates a diversified portfolio of electricity generation and distribution businesses. The Company is organized into four market-oriented strategic business units (SBUs): US and Utilities (United States, Puerto Rico and El Salvador); South America (Chile, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil); MCAC (Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean), and Eurasia (Europe and Asia). It has two lines of business: generation and utilities. The generation business owns and/or operates power plants to generate and sell power to customers, such as utilities, industrial users, and other intermediaries. The Company's utilities business owns and/or operates utilities to generate or purchase, distribute, transmit and sell electricity to customers in the residential, commercial, industrial and governmental sectors within a defined service area.
4300 Wilson Blvd
John B. Morse
Chairman of the Board, Lead Independent Director
Andres R. Gluski
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Gustavo Duarte Pimenta
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Bernerd R. da Santos
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President - Global Human Resources and Internal Communications
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Shares in the Brazilian power company AES Tiete Energia SA <TIET11.SA> fell 7.7% after development bank BNDES agreed to sell part of its stake to the firm's controlling shareholder AES Corp <AES.N>.
Brazil's BNDES Participacoes [BNDESP.UL], a holding company for Brazilian state bank BNDES, has received a rival offer from AES Corp <AES.N> for its stake in AES Tiete Energia SA <TIET11.SA>, according to three sources.
Brazilian power company Eneva SA <ENEV3.SA> pulled out of a deal to buy rival AES Tietê after the AES board rejected the bid, Eneva and AES Tiete said in filings.
AES Tietê may keep talks alive for a merger with rival Eneva SA if the bid is raised, even after the rejection from AES board, Chief Financial Officer Clarissa Della Nina said on Monday.
* AES CORP SAYS CEO ANDRÉS GLUSKI'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.8 MILLION VERSUS $9.8 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
AES Corp. <AES.N> on Friday signed a memorandum of understanding with the Vietnamese government to build a $1.7-billion gas-fired power plant in Vietnam, the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi said.
AES Corp. on Friday signed a memorandum of understanding with the Vietnamese government to build a $1.7-billion gas-fired power plant in Vietnam, the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi said.
Qatar's Nebras Power is to acquire AES Corp's (AES.N) stakes in three Jordanian power generation projects to become the largest shareholder, Qatar News Agency said on Sunday.
A Brazilian unit of AES Corp <AES.N> is considering a bid for a wind farm owned by Renova Energia SA, the chief executive officer for AES Tietê Energia SA <TIET11.SA> said on Wednesday.
A Brazilian unit of AES Corp is considering a bid for a wind farm owned by Renova Energia SA, the Chief Executive Officer for AES Tietê Energia SA said on Wednesday.
* AES ADVANCES ITS STRATEGIC TRANSFORMATION AND DELIVERS STRONG FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* ASTRAZENECA PRESENTS NEW DATA EVALUATING SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF FARXIGA IN PATIENTS WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES AND MODERATE RENAL IMPAIRMENT
* AES ANNOUNCES EARLY RESULTS OF TENDER OFFERS FOR UP TO $700,000,000 AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS 5.500% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2024 AND 5.500% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025 AND CONSENT SOLICITATION FOR ITS 5.500% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2024
* AES CORP SAYS CEO ANDRÉS GLUSKI'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.4 MILLION VERSUS $9.0 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2FGXJXw Further company coverage:
* AES ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERING OF $1.0 BILLION OF SENIOR NOTES
* AES CONTINUES TO TRANSFORM AND SIMPLIFY; ACHIEVED 2017 GUIDANCE AND INITIATES 2018 ADJUSTED EPS GUIDANCE OF $1.15 TO $1.25
* AES CORP - REORGANIZED GROWTH AND COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES INTO THREE NEW UNITS
* AES SAYS JEFFREY UBBEN, FOUNDER AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF VALUEACT CAPITAL, HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* AES SAYS ESTIMATES THAT ENACTMENT OF TAX ACT WILL RESULT IN NON-CASH CHARGE OF ABOUT $1.10-$1.25 IN EARNINGS PER SHARE FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS IN Q4 2017 - SEC FILING
* - CONFIRMS THAT UNIT EXECUTED SHARE & PURCHASE AGREEMENT TO BUY 51 PERCENT AND 49 PERCENT EQUITY INTERESTS OF AES PHIL AND GEN PLUS RESPECTIVELY
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.