52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aflac Incorporated Prices ¥38 Bln Of Yen-Denominated Senior Notes
Aflac Sees 2020 Adjusted EPS between $4.30 and $4.50
Aflac Promotes Max K. Brodén To Executive Vice President And Chief Financial Officer
Aflac Incorporated is a business holding company. The Company is involved in supplemental health and life insurance, which is marketed and administered through its subsidiary, American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus (Aflac). The Company's insurance business consists of two segments: Aflac Japan and Aflac U.S. The Company designs the United States insurance products to provide supplemental coverage for people having medical or primary insurance coverage. Aflac U.S. offers accident coverage on both an individual and group basis. The Company offers cancer plans, critical illness plans, and critical care and recovery plans. The Company designs the United States insurance products to provide supplemental coverage for people having medical or primary insurance coverage. Aflac U.S. offers accident coverage on both an individual and group basis. The Company offers cancer plans, critical illness plans, and critical care and recovery plans.
Insurance (Accident & Health)
1932 WYNNTON RD
Daniel P. Amos
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
President and Chief Operating Officer, Aflac Japan
Charles Ditmars Lake
President of Aflac International
Teresa L. White
President of Aflac U.S.
Audrey Boone Tillman
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Aflac Incorporated and Aflac
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japan Post Holdings Co Ltd <6178.T> on Wednesday said it will buy 7 percent of U.S. insurer Aflac Inc <AFL.N> for about $2.4 billion, as the postal and financial conglomerate seeks new profit-drivers to counter weak growth prospects.
Japan Post Holdings Co <6178.T> is planning to invest about $2.6 billion in Aflac Inc <AFL.N>, aiming to become the largest shareholder in the U.S. insurer, a person familiar with the matter said.
Japan Post Holdings is set to acquire a 7-8 percent stake in U.S. insurer Aflac for about 300 billion yen ($2.6 billion), the Nikkei Shimbun daily said on Thursday, in a bid to expand overseas as the domestic market shrinks.
* ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER RESULTS, AFFIRMS 2018 OUTLOOK, DECLARES SECOND QUARTER CASH DIVIDEND
* AFLAC NAMES J. TODD DANIELS AS EVP; PRINCIPAL FINANCIAL OFFICER, AFLAC JAPAN AND ALBERT A. RIGGIERI AS SVP, GLOBAL CHIEF RISK OFFICER AND CHIEF ACTUARY, AFLAC INCORPORATED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AFLAC INC SAYS CEO DANIEL P. AMOS'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $16.3 MILLION VERSUS $20.4 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2GmLEXA Further company coverage:
* AFLAC INC - REFINED ESTIMATES RELATED TO IMPLEMENTATION OF TAX REFORM, AS A RESULT, RECORDED ADDITIONAL TAX BENEFIT OF $233 MILLION FOR Q4 - SEC FILING Source text: http://bit.ly/2ENSQMM Further company coverage:
* AFLAC INCORPORATED ANNOUNCES TWO-FOR-ONE STOCK SPLIT IN THE FORM OF A 100% STOCK DIVIDEND PAYABLE ON MARCH 16, 2018
* ORPORATED ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER RESULTS, REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 NET EARNINGS OF $2.4 BILLION, REPORTS ESTIMATED IMPACT OF $1.7 BILLION TAX REFORM BENEFIT, 2017 OPERATING EPS IN LINE WITH GUIDANCE, UPDATES 2018 OUTLOOK FOR U.S. TAX REFORM,
* AFLAC INC - EXPANDED RELATIONSHIP WITH NXT CAPITAL TO INCLUDE MANAGEMENT OF A PORTFOLIO OF COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MORTGAGE LOANS
* AFLAC SAYS INVESTIGATED CLAIMS MADE IN RECENT MEDIA STORIES AND "FOUND THEM TO BE WITHOUT MERIT"
* VIRGIL R. MILLER PROMOTED TO PRESIDENT OF AFLAC GROUP INSURANCE AND EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF AFLAC U.S.; JAMIE A. LEE PROMOTED TO SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF SERVICE OFFICER OF AFLAC U.S. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AFLAC INCORPORATED CREATES ASSET MANAGEMENT SUBSIDIARIES; AFLAC GLOBAL INVESTMENTS TO CONTINUE AS INVESTMENT DIVISION
* AFLAC INCORPORATED RESPONDS TO TAX REFORM WITH PLAN FOR ADDITIONAL INVESTMENTS IN THE U.S. OF $250 MILLION TARGETING WORKFORCE, STRATEGIC ALLOCATIONS FOR BUSINESS GROWTH, AND RENEWED AND STRENGTHENED COMMITMENT TO CHILDHOOD CANCER
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'A+' Insurance Financial Strength (IFS) ratings of Aflac Inc.'s (Aflac) insurance subsidiaries. Fitch has also affirmed Aflac's Issuer Default Rating at...
* Aflac Inc announces retirement of Kriss Cloninger III from Aflac Inc's board of directors; appoints new board member Katherine T. Rohrer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Aflac incorporated announces third quarter results, upwardly revises 2017 operating eps outlook, increases fourth quarter cash dividend 4.7 pct
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 17 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to Aflac, Inc.'s (Aflac) proposed issuance of 2.108% JPY60 billion subordinated notes due 2047. KEY RATING DRIVERS The rating for the new offering...
* Aflac Inc will soon float about 60 billion yen or so in yen-denominated hybrid bonds - Nikkei Source text : (http://s.nikkei.com/2ibbR10) Further company coverage:
* Aflac Incorporated board of directors increases shares authorized for repurchase
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.