52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Brussels ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Agfa-Gevaert Q2 Adjusted EBITDA Down At 31 Million Euros
Agfa Gevaert Announces Two Factory Closures In France And UK
Agfa Gevaert Q1 Adjusted EBITDA Down At 39 Million Euros
Agfa Gevaert NV is a Belgium-based company that develops, produces and distributes analog and digital imaging systems and information technology (IT) solutions, mainly for the printing industry and the healthcare sector, as well as for specific industrial applications. The Company’s activities are divided into three independent business groups: Agfa Graphics, its dominant segment, which offers integrated pre-press solutions to the printing industry; Agfa HealthCare, which supplies hospitals and other healthcare centers with systems for capturing, processing and managing diagnostic images; and Agfa Specialty Products, which supplies a film-based products and high-tech solutions to business-to-business customers outside the graphic and healthcare markets. The Company is active worldwide through more than 40 wholly-owned sales organizations and runs manufacturing sites in Argentina, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan the United Kingdom and the United States.
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
Dirk De Man
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Executive Director, representing CRBA Management BVBA
President Digital Print & Chemicals and Radiology Solutions, Member of the Executive committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* AGFA REORGANIZES ITS PRINTING PLATE MANUFACTURING CAPACITY TO ADDRESS THE SIGNIFICANT DECLINE IN MARKET DEMAND
* IN Q1 2020: SOLID RESULTS DESPITE CHALLENGING ECONOMIC CONDITIONS
* AGFA-GEVAERT GROUP SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES SALE OF PART OF AGFA HEALTHCARE’S IT BUSINESS TO THE DEDALUS GROUP
* AGFA-GEVAERT IN 2019: STRONG CASH GENERATION - GROUP MARGINS RESILIENT IN SPITE OF OFFSET HEADWINDS
Clinical healthcare software group Dedalus is in exclusive talks to buy part of Belgium-based Agfa-Gevaert's healthcare information technology business for an enterprise value of 975 million euros ($1.07 billion), the companies said on Monday.
Italian clinical healthcare software group Dedalus said on Monday it has submitted an offer and entered into exclusive negotiations to buy part of Agfa-Gevaert's healthcare information technology business.
Belgian digital imaging company Agfa Gevaert <AGFB.BR> has shortlisted Germany's Compugroup Medical <COPMa.DE> and Ardian-backed Italian firm Dedalus in the auction for its healthcare information technology business, people close the matter said.
Belgian digital imaging company Agfa Gevaert <AGFB.BR> expects offers from rivals and private equity firms as it opens an auction of its healthcare information technology business on Tuesday, people close to the matter said.
Shares in digital imaging systems producer Agfa Gevaert climbed on Thursday after it said it had declined to engage in talks with privately-held Kanteron Systems regarding a potential takeover bid.
Digital imaging systems producer Agfa Gevaert said on Thursday it had received a potential takeover bid from privately-held Kanteron Systems, sending the Belgian company's shares higher.
* SAYS HAS RECEIVED A NON-BINDING LETTER OF INTENT FROM KANTERON SYSTEMS RELATING TO A VOLUNTARY CONDITIONAL LEVERAGED TAKEOVER OFFER ON ALL THE SHARES OF AGFA-GEVAERT NV
* AGFA RECEIVES FDA 510(K) CLEARANCE FOR DR 800 MULTI-PURPOSE DIGITAL IMAGING SYSTEM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FY RECURRING EBITDA EUR 222 MILLION VERSUS EUR 265 MILLION YEAR AGO
* SIEGWERK AND AGFA GRAPHICS ENTER INTO STRATEGIC ALLIANCE FOR UV DIGITAL PACKAGING INKS
* DIRK DE MAN WILL BECOME CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER OF AGFA-GEVAERT AS OF MAY 9, 2018
* Q3 REVENUE EUR 593 MILLION VERSUS EUR 625 MILLION YEAR AGO
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.