52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Avangrid, PNM Resources Announce Merger Plans
Iberdrola's Liquidity Position Not To Be Affected By Avangrid-PNM Resources Merger
Avangrid Sees FY 2020 GAAP Earnings Per Share $1.90 To $2.00
Avangrid, Inc. is a renewable energy and utility company. The Company operates through two segments: Networks and Renewables. The Networks segment includes all the energy transmission and distribution activities, and any other regulated activity originating in New York and Maine, and regulated electric distribution, electric transmission and gas distribution activities originating in Connecticut and Massachusetts. The Renewables segment owns, develops, constructs and operates electricity generation, including renewable and thermal generators, and associated transmission facilities. The Renewables segment includes activities relating to renewable energy, mainly wind energy generation and trading related with such activities.
180 Marsh Hill Rd
Ignacio Sanchez Galan
Chairman of the Board
Robert D. Kump
President, Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Dennis V. Arriola
Chief Executive Officer, Director
John E. Baldacci
Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
Douglas K. Stuver
Chief Financial Officer, Principal Financial Officer and Senior Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Spain's Iberdrola <IBE.MC> announced a deal worth $8.3 billion including debt on Wednesday, adding PNM Resources <PNM.N> to its Avangrid <AGR.N> business to create the third-largest U.S. renewable energy operator.
Avangrid Inc <AGR.N>, the U.S. power utility that is controlled by Spain's Iberdrola SA <IBE.MC>, is in talks to acquire PNM Resources Inc <PNM.N>, a peer active in New Mexico and Texas that is worth more than $6 billion, including debt, people familiar with the matter said...
U.S. utility companies Avangrid Inc <AGR.N> and PPL Corporation <PPL.N> are in talks to combine their business, the Financial Times reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
U.S. utility companies Avangrid Inc and PPL Corporation are in talks to combine their business, the Financial Times reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
A federal judge in Boston has dismissed a proposed antitrust class action accusing Eversource Energy and Avangrid, two of New England's largest energy providers, of manipulating pipeline capacity to inflate prices of natural gas and electricity.
* AVANGRID INC - ON APRIL 25, BOARD APPOINTED DOUGLAS STUVER AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT - CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER Source text: (https://bit.ly/2HIsqt6) Further company coverage:
* AVANGRID REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS RESULTS AND AFFIRMS 2018 EARNINGS OUTLOOK
* SAYS SUBSIDIARY CENTRAL MAINE POWER COMPANY'S (CMP) NEW ENGLAND CLEAN ENERGY CONNECT (NECEC) TRANSMISSION PROJECT WILL ADVANCE AS SOLE CLEAN ENERGY SOLUTION IN MASSACHUSETTS GREEN COMMUNITIES ACT SECTION 83D RFP FOR LONG-TERM CONTRACTS FOR CLEAN ENERGY PROJECTS
* AVANGRID SUBSIDIARY CENTRAL MAINE POWER CHOSEN IN BID TO DELIVER CLEAN ENERGY TO NEW ENGLAND GRID Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AVANGRID ANNOUNCES DELAYED FILING OF ANNUAL REPORT ON FORM 10-K
* AVANGRID INC FILES FOR NON-TIMELY 10-K - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2GUT1SI) Further company coverage:
* AVANGRID REPORTS FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2017 EARNINGS RESULTS AND PROVIDES 2018 EARNINGS OUTLOOK
* PRESS RELEASE - AVANGRID REACHES AGREEMENT TO SELL GAS STORAGE BUSINESS
* PRESS RELEASE - AVANGRID REACHES AGREEMENT TO SELL GAS TRADING BUSINESS
* AVANGRID RENEWABLES SIGNS PPA WITH NIKE FOR PORTION OF NEW TEXAS GULF COAST WIND FARM
* AVANGRID HAS COMPLETED THE REVIEW OF ITS GAS STORAGE BUSINESS
* AVANGRID INC SAYS ON DECEMBER 1, CO ENTERED INTO A CUSTOMER LIQUIDITY AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* SAYS SIGNED WIND CONTRACTS WITH GOOGLE FOR 196 MEGAWATTS OF NEW SOUTH DAKOTA WIND POWER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Avangrid says on Nov 15, 2017, Sara Burns, CEO of co's unit, notified co of her intention to retire effective December 31, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2A1e3Nq) Further company coverage:
* Avangrid Inc - pricing of $600 million in aggregate principal amount of its 3.150 pct notes due December 1, 2024 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.