52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Allstate Says Agreed to Acquire Of National General
Allstate Corp Reports Estimated April Catastrophe Losses Of $632 Million
Allstate Q1 Earnings Per Share $1.59
Allstate Corporation (Allstate) is a holding company for Allstate Insurance Company. The Company's business is conducted principally through Allstate Insurance Company, Allstate Life Insurance Company and other subsidiaries. The Company is engaged in the property-casualty insurance business and the life insurance, accident and health insurance and protection plans that cover electronic devices and personal identities. Its segments include Allstate Protection, Allstate Life, Allstate Benefits, Service Businesses, Allstate Annuities, Discontinued Lines and Coverages, and Corporate and Other. The Company offers its products in the United States and Canada.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
2775 Sanders Rd
Thomas Joseph Wilson
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Chief Executive Officer, Protection Products and Services of AIC
John E. Dugenske
President - Investments and Financial Products of AIC
Mary Jane Fortin
President, Financial Products of AIC
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Allstate Corp <ALL.N> said on Tuesday it will buy National General Holdings Corp <NGHC.O> for about $4 billion in cash as the U.S. insurer looks to expand its market share in personal lines insurance business.
Allstate Corp said on Tuesday it will buy National General Holdings Corp for about $4 billion in cash as the insurer looks to expand its market share in personal lines insurance business.
* ALLSTATE EXPANDS PERSONAL LINES MARKET POSITION WITH ACQUISITION OF NATIONAL GENERAL
* ALLSTATE CORP SAYS ANNOUNCED ESTIMATED CATASTROPHE LOSSES FOR MONTH OF MAY OF $350 MILLION, PRE-TAX - SEC FILING
* ALLSTATE - IN CONNECTION WITH EXTENSION OF SHELTER-IN-PLACE PAYBACK, Q2 2020 UNDERWRITING INCOME WILL BE REDUCED BY ABOUT $800 MILLION (PRE-TAX) Source : (https://bit.ly/3eo64gy) Further company coverage:
* ALLSTATE CORP - ESTIMATED APRIL CATASTROPHE LOSSES OF $632 MILLION, PRE-TAX ($499 MILLION, AFTER-TAX)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE ESTIMATE $3.50 -- REFINITIV IBES DATA
Insurer Allstate Corp. <ALL.N> will likely grant an additional rebate to auto insurance customers due to reduced driving during the coronavirus outbreak, Chief Executive Officer Tom Wilson said in an interview on Tuesday.
Insurer Allstate Corp. will likely grant an additional rebate to auto insurance customers due to reduced driving during the coronavirus outbreak, Chief Executive Officer Tom Wilson said in an interview on Tuesday. (Reporting by Suzanne Barlyn Editing by Chris Reese)
* THE ALLSTATE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES AVAILABILITY OF FIRST QUARTER 2020 RESULTS
Allstate Corp <ALL.N>, one of the largest U.S. auto insurers, said on Monday it would return more than $600 million in premiums to customers as many Americans drive less due to stay-at-home orders aimed at curbing the coronavirus outbreak.
* ALLSTATE CORP SAYS CEO THOMAS J. WILSON'S 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $16.3 MILLION VERSUS $17.8 MILLION IN 2018 – SEC FILING
* ALLSTATE CORP - PROVIDING A SHELTER-IN-PLACE PAYBACK TO HELP ITS PERSONAL AUTO INSURANCE CUSTOMERS
U.S. insurer Allstate Corp said on Monday that it would return more than $600 million in auto insurance premiums to customers as many Americans stay home and drive less due to "shelter-in-place" orders to curb the coronavirus outbreak.
* ALLSTATE CORP - ALLSTATE, ESURANCE AND ENCOMPASS PERSONAL AUTO INSURANCE CUSTOMERS WILL RECEIVE A SHELTER-IN-PLACE PAYBACK
* ALLSTATE CORP - ESTIMATED CATASTROPHE LOSSES FOR JANUARY OF $58 MILLION, PRE-TAX ($46 MILLION, AFTER-TAX) - SEC FILING
U.S. insurer Allstate Corp has entered into exclusive talks to sell a book of insurance policies from an area where it no longer generates new business to smaller peer FGL Holdings, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
* ALLSTATE CORP - ESTIMATED CATASTROPHE LOSSES FOR MONTH OF APRIL 2018 OF $211 MILLION, PRE-TAX ($167 MILLION AFTER-TAX)
* ALLSTATE CORP - ON MAY 7, ENTERED INTO AN ACCELERATED SHARE REPURCHASE AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE $400 MILLION OF ITS OUTSTANDING COMMON STOCK
* QTRLY CONSOLIDATED REVENUES $9,770 MILLION VERSUS $9,644 MILLION
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.