52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Almirall Announces Issuance Of 250 Mln Euros Senior Notes Due 2026
Almirall Says Primary And All Key Secondary Endpoints Met In Phase 3 Trials Of Lebrikizumab To Treat Atopic Dermatitis
Almirall H1 Net Result Turns To Loss Of 42.8 Mln Euros YoY
Almirall SA is a Spain-based company principally engaged in the pharmaceuticals manufacture. The Company focuses on development and marketing of drugs applied in various therapeutic areas, such as nervous system, gastrointestinal, dermatological, respiratory system, antiinfectives, as well as antineoplastic and immunomodulating agents. The Company's activities are divided into four business segments: Own network, which focuses on the commercialization of pharmaceuticals through own brand names; Licenses, which sells product rights to third parties; Research and development (R&D), which is responsible for the creation of drug candidates, as well as Dermatology, which includes sale of dermatological medicines in the United States. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Ronda General Mitre, 151
Jorge Gallardo Ballart
Chairman of the Board and Proprietary Director
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Carlos Gallardo Pique
Second Vice Chairman of the Board and Proprietary Director
Thomas Fulton Wilson McKillop
First Vice Chairman of the Board and External Director
Michael James McClellan
Chief Financial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Spanish drugmaker Almirall reported an unexpected first-half loss on Monday after it had written down the value of its anti-acne drug Seysara, sending its shares down as much as 9% despite an improved earnings outlook.
Spanish pharmaceutical company Almirall's said on Monday its 2020 net profit fell 29.9% to 74.3 million euros ($90.05 million) due to the impact of the coronavirus and the introduction of generic competition to one of its products.
Spanish pharmaceutical firm Almirall's 2020 net profit fell 29.9%, to 74.3 million euros ($90.05 million), due to the impact of the coronavirus and the introduction of generic competition to one of its products, the company said on Monday.
Spanish pharmaceutical firm Almirall lowered its 2020 outlook on Monday, forecasting a decrease in net sales and core earnings after the coronavirus pandemic hit its dermatology business, bringing net profit down 31.5% in the first semester.
* SAID ON THURSDAY IT DIVESTED ANSIOLIN (DIAZEPAM) TO NEURAXPHARM IN ITALY
* ALMIRALL ANNOUNCES FDA APPROVAL OF UPDATED LABEL FOR SEYSARA® (SARECYCLINE) TABLETS
Spain's Almirall's profits may shrink in the second quarter because of the coronavirus pandemic, especially in the United States, but should remain positive after a 63% rise for the first three months, the company's finance chief said on Monday.
Spain's Almirall <ALM.MC> does not expect to swing to a loss in the second quarter but its profit may decrease as it deals with the coronavirus pandemic's impact, its Chief Financial Officer Mike McClellan told Reuters on Monday .
Spain's Almirall reported on Monday its first quarter net profit rose 63% and kept its 2020 outlook though it added the novel coronavirus pandemic evolution in the second quarter may prompt an outlook revision.
* Q1 REVENUE 247.3 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 232.2 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* SAYS BOARD DECIDES TO CANCEL ORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS MEETING SCHEDULED FOR MAY 6 AND MAY 7 Source text: https://bit.ly/3amV95a Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* ANNOUNCES FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) ACCEPTANCE FOR FILING OF U.S. NEW DRUG APPLICATION (NDA) FOR TIRBANIBULIN IN ACTINIC KERATOSIS
* SAYS EMA ACCEPTANCE FOR FILING OF MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION (MAA) FOR TIRBANIBULIN IN ACTINIC KERATOSIS
Almirall cut its earnings outlook on Monday, sending shares in the Spanish drugs group to their lowest level in more than 18 months, citing the impact of potential government measures in Spain and new competition in the United States.
Spain's Almirall reported on Monday a 36% increase in net profit for 2019 thanks to a hike in revenue and sales.
* SAYS ALMIRALL AND PARATEK ENTER INTO A LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SEYSARA IN CHINA
* FY NET PROFIT 105.9 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 77.7 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* DERMIRA - INITIATION OF FIRST PHASE 3 CLINICAL STUDY IN LEBRIKIZUMAB PHASE 3 DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM TRIGGERS A $7.5 MILLION MILESTONE PAYMENT BY ALMIRALL
Spanish drugmaker Almirall has agreed to pay $6.6 million to resolve claims that its U.S. unit paid kickbacks to incentivize doctors to prescribe its dermatology products, the U.S. Justice Department and lawyers for a whistleblower said on Wednesday.
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY IT WOULD INCREASE SHARE CAPITAL BY ISSUING 2.3 MILLION SHARES FOR ITS SCRIP DIVIDEND PROGRAM
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.