52 Week Range
As of on the Warsaw Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
JR Holding Says Alior Bank Terminates Letter Of Intent With Company
JR Holding Signs Letter Of Intent With Alior Bank
Alior Bank Appoints Iwona Duda As CEO
Alior Bank SA is a Poland-based commercial bank. The Bank divides its business into three segments: Individual Clients; Business Clients; and Treasury Activity. The operations of the Bank comprise accepting cash as demand deposits and keeping deposit accounts; maintaining other bank accounts; granting credits; giving and confirming bank guarantees and opening and confirming letters of credit; issuing banking securities; conducting banking settlements; granting cash loans; issuing payment cards; trading in securities; and pursuing brokerage services; among others. It operates through Bank BPH.
ul. Lopuszanska 38d
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board
Mikolaj Jerzy Handschke
Delegated Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Delegated Vice Chairman of the Management Board
Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Vice Chairman of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAID ON THURSDAY THAT COURT IN WARSAW ANNULLED THE DECISION OF POLISH FINANCIAL SUPERVISION AUTHORITY (KNF) OF DECEMBER 3, 2019, MAINTAINING THE EARLIER KNF DECISION OF AUGUST 6, 2019, TO IMPOSE TWO FINANCIAL PENALTIES ON THE BANK IN THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF PLN 10 MILLION...
* SAID ON MONDAY THE BANK SIGNED A PRELIMINARY AGREEMENT REGARDING PURCHASE OF 108.8 MLN SHARES (100% STAKE) IN RUCH WITH NETHERLANDS-BASED LURENA INVESTMENTS FOR 1.00 ZLOTY
* SAID ON FRIDAY THAT DUE TO DECISIONS OF POLAND'S MONETARY POLICY COUNCIL REGARDING RATE CUTS GROUP'S NET RESULT WILL BE LOWER IN TOTAL BY ABOUT 116-133 MILLION ZLOTYS QUARTERLY AND NIM WILL BE REDUCED BY 0.79-0.91 PPT.
Polish mid-tier lender Alior Bank will need no capital injection, even if it suffers a loss for 2020, Tomasz Kulik, a management board member at main shareholder PZU, said on Friday.
* SAID ON THURSDAY IT EXPECTS ITS QUARTERLY NET RESULT TO BE LOWERED BY ABOUT 75-85 MLN ZLOTYS DUE TO RECENTLY ENACTED MPC 100 BPS INTEREST RATE CUTS AND THE REDUCTION IN THE MANDATORY RESERVE RATE
* SAID ON THURSDAY THAT ITS LIQUIDITY SITUATION IS CLOSELY MONITORED, AND LIQUIDITY RATIOS REMAIN AT THE SAFE LEVELS AMID CORONAVIRUS EPIDEMIC
* SAID ON FRIDAY THE BOARD DECIDED TO CREATE ADDITIONAL PROVISION OF 186 MILLION ZLOTYS FOR RETURNS REGARDING EARLY REPAYMENTS OF RETAIL LOANS DATING FROM BEFORE SEPTEMBER 11, 2019
* SAID ON SATURDAY THAT THE COMPANY HAS SIGNED INVESTMENT AGREEMENT WITH NEXTBIKE GE, LARQ S.A. AND LARQ GROWTH I FUNDUSZ INWESTYCYJNY ZAMKNIETY
Poland's Alior Bank <ALRR.WA> and Warsaw-listed companies in general are undervalued, the chief executive of the country's biggest insurer said on Thursday.
* SAYS ALIOR BANK HAS TERMINATED LOAN AGREEMENT FOR FINANCING COMPANY'S CLAIMS
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY THAT ALIOR BANK HAS TERMINATED ITS REVERSE FACTORING AGREEMENT WITH THE COMPANY
Polish state-run lender Alior Bank has sought approval from the antimonopoly watchdog to take over Ruch, confirming speculation of a potential bid for the newspaper distributor.
Poland's anti-corruption agency said it searched Alior Bank offices on Wednesday over potential irregularities regarding a multi-million zloty loan.
Portugal's Millennium <BCP.LS> <MILP.WA> and Poland's Alior Bank <ALRR.WA> have submitted offers to buy Societe Generale's <SOGN.PA> Polish business Eurobank, two banking sources said.
Poland's Alior Bank sees Societe Generale's Polish business Eurobank as an interesting acquisition target, it said on Wednesday.
Poland's second-largest lender Bank Pekao and smaller rival Alior Bank have ended talks on their tie-up as they could not agree on the terms, the banks said late on Tuesday.
Poland's second largest Bank Pekao <PEO.WA> is likely to pursue a merger with smaller rival Alior Bank <ALRR.WA> but will delay publishing a recommendation on the tie-up until after June, two sources familiar with the matter said.
* POLAND'S ALIOR BANK SAYS IT IS OBLIGED TO CONTRIBUTE 37.8 MILLION ZLOTYS FOR BANK RESTRUCTURING FUND FOR 2018, TAKING INTO ACCOUNT CHANGE IN 2017 CONTRIBUTION
BlackRock Inc <BLK.N>, the world's largest asset manager, has a small stake in Poland's Alior Bank <ALRR.WA> that gives it more than 5 percent of voting rights, the bank disclosed on Friday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.