52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Amc Networks Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results
AMC Networks Reports Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share Of $2.60
Amc Networks Inc Reports First Quarter 2019 Results
AMC Networks Inc. is a holding company, which conducts all of its operations through its subsidiaries. The Company owns and operates entertainment businesses and assets. It operates through two segments: National Networks, and International and Other. National Networks includes activities of its programming businesses, which include its programming networks distributed in the United States and Canada. The International and Other segment includes AMC Networks International (AMCNI), the Company's international programming businesses consisting of a portfolio of channels in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and parts of Asia and Africa; IFC Films, the Company's independent film distribution business; AMCNI- DMC, the broadcast solutions unit of certain networks of AMCNI and third-party networks, and various developing online content distribution initiatives. National Networks' programming networks include AMC, WE tv, BBC AMERICA and SundanceTV.
11 Penn Plz
Charles F. Dolan
Executive Chairman of the Board
Joshua W. Sapan
President, Chief Executive Officer
Sean S. Sullivan
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Edward A. Carroll
Chief Operating Officer
Christian B. Wymbs
Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.19 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMC NETWORKS SAYS CEO JOSHUA W. SAPAN'S TOTAL FY 2017 COMPENSATION WAS $29.6 MILLION VERSUS $30.5 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2vMjCB1] Further company coverage:
* SAUDI ARABIA'S PUBLIC INVESTMENT FUND'S DEVELOPMENT & INVESTMENT ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH AMC
* ALSO RECORDED A ONE-TIME INCREASE IN INCOME TAX EXPENSE OF $11.0 MILLION ASSOCIATED WITH DEEMED REPATRIATION OF FOREIGN EARNINGS IN QUARTER
* RLJ ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES FORMATION OF SPECIAL COMMITTEE TO REVIEW PROPOSAL BY AMC NETWORKS
* AMC NETWORKS INC. ANNOUNCES PROPOSAL TO ACQUIRE RLJ ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
Finland's Next Games reported on Tuesday falling fourth quarter sales from its mobile game based on AMC Networks' TV show "Walking Dead", knocking its shares.
Frank Darabont, a key creator behind "The Walking Dead," on Thursday filed a second lawsuit against AMC Networks Inc, claiming to have been deprived of tens of millions of dollars of additional profit from the hit cable TV series.
* Leon Cooperman reports a 5.84 percent passive stake in AMC Networks Inc as of November 3 Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2mmb9ji) Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.16 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* AMC Networks Inc. announces pricing of $800 million of senior notes
AMC Networks Inc on Thursday will release a $5-a-month subscription option designed for pay TV customers who want commercial-free versions of shows such as hit zombie drama "The Walking Dead," company officials said.
* RLJ Entertainment says broadened its strategic partnership with amc networks to accelerate its content investments and other strategic initiatives for acorn tv
* Amc networks inc. announces $500 million increase in stock repurchase program
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.98 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Charter Communications Inc will develop and produce original programming with AMC Networks Inc, which is known for the show "The Walking Dead," to differentiate its content offerings, the cable company said on Wednesday.
* Charter Communications -partnership with AMC Networks to develop and co-produce original programming, with exclusive co-content for co' spectrum platform
AMC Networks Inc, whose shows include "The Walking Dead," is planning to launch a commercial-free online video streaming service aimed at millennial TV subscribers, two sources familiar with the situation told Reuters this week.
* AMC Networks Inc reports full year and fourth quarter 2016 results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.