52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Amarin Reports Q1 2020 Financial Results
Amarin Corp PLC Files For Potential Mixed Shelf Offering Size Not Disclosed - SEC Filing
Amarin Corp Qtrly Shr $0.02
Amarin Corporation plc is a biopharmaceutical company with operations in lipid science focused on the commercialization and development of therapeutics for cardiovascular health. The Company operates through the development and commercialization of Vascepa segment. The Company's lead product, Vascepa (icosapent ethyl) capsule, is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use as an adjunct to diet to reduce triglyceride levels in adult patients with severe hypertriglyceridemia. This indication for Vascepa, known as the MARINE indication, is based primarily on the results from the MARINE study of Vascepa in this approved patient population. The Company sells Vascepa principally to wholesalers, as well as selected regional wholesalers and specialty pharmacy providers, or collectively, its distributors, which in turn resell Vascepa to retail pharmacies for resale to patients and healthcare providers.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Gemini House, Bartholomews Walk
Lars G. Ekman
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
John F. Thero
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Michael Wayne Kalb
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Assistant Secretary
Joseph T. Kennedy
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary, Strategic Initiatives
Stephen B. Ketchum
President - Research and Development, Senior Vice President, Chief Scientific Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* AMARIN PLANS TO INCREASE VASCEPA® (ICOSAPENT ETHYL) PROMOTION AND EDUCATION
* AMARIN SUPPORTS TRIAL TO INVESTIGATE THE EFFECTS OF VASCEPA® (ICOSAPENT ETHYL) IN THE TREATMENT OF COVID-19 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMARIN REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES UPDATE ON OPERATIONS
* BASED ON A PRELIMINARY ESTIMATE, ITS TOTAL REVENUE, NET FOR THREE MONTHS ENDED MARCH 31 WAS APPROXIMATELY $150 MILLION
Shares of Amarin Corp plunged nearly 70% on Tuesday after the drugmaker lost a major U.S. patent battle for its heart drug Vascepa, opening the door for generic competition to its main revenue contributor.
* HLS THERAPEUTICS COMMENTS ON U.S. DISTRICT COURT DECISION ON AMARIN PATENTS
A judge ruled on Monday that patents covering the Amarin Corporation plc heart drug Vascepa were invalid, giving two generic drug companies an opening to sell their own low-cost versions years earlier than industry observers had expected.
* AMARIN CORPORATION - WILL PURSUE ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES, INCLUDING AN APPEAL OF COURT'S DECISION
* EICOSAPENTAENOIC ACID (EPA) LEVELS FROM VASCEPA® (ICOSAPENT ETHYL) IN REDUCE-IT® STRONGLY CORRELATED WITH CARDIOVASCULAR OUTCOMES
* AMARIN CORPORATION PLC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2PtiTfe) Further company coverage:
* QTRLY SHR $0.02; QTRLY ADJ. SHR $0.04; QTRLY NET REV $143.3 MLN, UP 85%
Amarin Corp Plc <AMRN.O> beat estimates for fourth-quarter revenue on Tuesday, helped by strong demand for its fish-oil derived therapy Vascepa that recently won U.S. approval for expanded heart benefit claims.
U.S. health regulators on Friday approved expanding the heart benefit claims Amarin Corp can make in promoting its drug Vascepa to include reducing the risk of heart attacks and strokes in high-risk patients, opening a multibillion-dollar market opportunity.
A panel of experts to the U.S. FDA recommended allowing Amarin Corp Plc's fish-oil derived drug to be used as an add-on therapy for reducing the chance of heart attacks and strokes in high-risk patients with cardiovascular disease.
A panel of experts to the U.S. FDA on Thursday recommended allowing Amarin Corp Plc's fish-oil derived drug to be used as add-on therapy for reducing the chance of heart attacks and strokes in high-risk patients with cardiovascular disease.
Amarin Corp Plc's fish oil-derived drug received a largely positive review from FDA staffers on Tuesday, dispelling investor fears that the company's choice of placebo in its trial could challenge the approval of its potential blockbuster.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration staffers reviewing Amarin Corp Plc's fish oil-derived drug said on Tuesday the agency's tests were inconclusive on whether the use of mineral oil as placebo in the company's trial could have impacted results.
A high dose of Amarin Corp's Omega-3 drug Vascepa significantly reduced the occurrence of first and subsequent heart attacks, strokes and other serious heart problems in high-risk patients already taking cholesterol medication by even more than initially reported, according...
* REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES UPDATE ON OPERATIONS
* AMARIN UPDATES FIRST QUARTER REVENUE GUIDANCE, REITERATES FULL YEAR GUIDANCE AND UPDATES ON REDUCE-IT CARDIOVASCULAR OUTCOMES STUDY PROGRESS AND VASCEPA PROMOTION INITIATIVES
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.