52 Week Range
As of on the Vienna Stock Exchange - Cash Market ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Andritz To Supply Wetlaid Line For Glass Fiber Mats To Saint-Gobain
Andritz To Change Chief Financial Officer
Andritz To Supply Paper Machine Systems To Hamburger Rieger In Germany
Andritz AG is an Austrian company that develops production systems and industrial process solutions for various standard and specialized products. The Company divides its activities into five business segments. The HYDRO business segment supplies turnkey electromechanical equipment and services for hydro power plants. PULP & PAPER segment provides technology and services that enable the industry to produce practically all grades of pulp for the manufacture of paper, board and fiberboard, among others. METALS segment develops, manufactures and installs plants for the production of cold-rolled and hot-rolled, surface-finished carbon steel, high-grade steel and non-ferrous metal strip. SEPARATION segment covers technologies, products and services for mechanical and thermal solid/liquid separation. FEED & BIOFUEL segment supplies systems and machines for industrial production of conventional mixed animal feed and special animal feed. Andritz AG operates globally through its subsidiaries.
Misc. Capital Goods
Stattegger Strasse 18
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Executive Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Independent Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Mark von Laer
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Member of the Executive Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Shares gain 7.2%, highest in a month (Adds detail, CEO, analyst, shares)
Engineering company Andritz on Friday reported a flat core profit for the second quarter as strong orders at its pulp & paper unit were not enough to offset weaker demand at its metals forming unit.
Austrian engineering group Andritz plans to cut 500 jobs in Germany at its subsidiary Schuler AG to deal with the impact of a slowing car industry, it said on Monday.
* Shares fall 12 percent (Adds pulp & paper business, shares, analyst)
Engineering group Andritz plans to cut jobs at its German subsidiary Schuler AG as the business feels the effect of a slowing car industry, its chief executive said on Wednesday without giving a scale.
Engineering group Andritz sees earnings returning to growth in 2019, helped by a strong order backlog and efficiency gains after restructuring its metals and hydropower operations, it said on Wednesday.
* 2018 EBITA margin seen below 2017 level (Adds details, shares, background)
Engineering group Andritz reported lower-than-expected third-quarter operating profit on Tuesday, largely due to high costs and lower margins in its metals unit.
Austrian engineering group Andritz <ANDR.VI> has agreed to buy Xerium Technologies <XRM.N>, a supplier of paper industry products, in a $833 million cash deal that helps diversify its offerings.
Andritz has agreed to buy U.S. machine industry company and supplier Xerium Technologies in a cash deal worth roughly $833 million, the Austrian engineering group said on Monday.
Austrian engineering group Andritz expects a strong order book to enable the company to meet full-year objectives, it said on Thursday after reporting a drop first-quarter sales and profit.
* Austrian government wants to restrict inflow of foreign workers
* HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM AUTONEUM TO SUPPLY AN ANDRITZ NEXLINE NEEDLEPUNCH EXCELLE LINE TO ITS PLANT IN SAN LUIS POTOSI, MEXICO
* TO SUPPLY TWO WALKING BEAM FURNACES TO ARCELORMITTAL BURNS HARBOR, USA
* HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM FIRST QUALITY TISSUE TO SUPPLY A PRIMELINETAD TISSUE MACHINE WITH COMPLETE STOCK PREPARATION FOR ITS MILL IN LOCK HAVEN, USA. START-UP IS SCHEDULED FOR 2019 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Austrian engineering group Andritz reported a higher-than-expected net profit for the first quarter, supported by strong demand in its pulp and paper, and metals businesses.
* Has received an order from steel producer Nucor to supply turn-key production lines for its new specialty cold rolling mill complex at company's sheet steel mill in Hickman, Arkansas, USA
Austrian engineering group Andritz reported a higher-than-expected 3.1 percent increase in its 2016 core profit, driven by increasing demand for its service business.
The two Austrians and a Chinese man who died in a plane crash in Pakistan worked for Austrian engineering group Andritz on a hydropower project in the north of the country, a spokesman for the company said on Wednesday.
* To upgrade woodyard systems at Sappi North America's mill in Skowhegan, Maine, USA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.