52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Arista Networks Reports Q3 Revenue Of $748.7 Mln
Arista Networks Reports Q2 2021 Financial Results
Arista Networks Sees Q2 Revenue $675 Million To $695 Million
Arista Networks, Inc. is a supplier of cloud networking solutions that use software to address the needs of Internet companies, cloud service providers and enterprises. The Company cloud networking solutions consist of its Extensible Operating System (EOS), a set of network applications and its Gigabit Ethernet switching and routing platforms. Its cognitive single-tier Spline campus network extends EOS across the campus workspace and the data center. CloudVision, its network-wide approach for workload orchestration and automation, leverages EOS and Cognitive WiFi features, to deliver a workflow orchestration and automation solution for cloud networking to its enterprise customers. It sells its products through both its direct sales force and its channel partners. The Company’s end customers span a range of industries and include large Internet companies, service providers, financial services organizations, government agencies, media and entertainment companies and others.
Electronic Instr. & Controls
5453 Great America Pkwy
SANTA CLARA, CA
Chairman of the Board, Chief Development Officer
Jayshree V. Ullal
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Ita M. Brennan
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Technology Officer and Senior Vice President, Software Engineering
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.27%, S&P 0.29%, Nasdaq 0.17% (Adds comment, details; updates prices)
* Indexes up: S&P 0.24%, Nasdaq 0.22%, Dow 0.02% (Updates to open)
* Indexes up: Dow 2.06%, S&P 1.74%, Nasdaq 1.57% (Updates to market open)
* Futures up: Dow 1.50%, S&P 1.19%, Nasdaq 0.69% (Adds comment, details; updates prices)
Wall Street securities analysts on Wednesday revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Federated Hermes, Incyte and Thomson Reuters. HIGHLIGHTS * Centennial Resource Development Inc : TD Securities cuts to reduce from hold * Federated...
* Dow up 0.92%, S&P 500 up 0.81%, Nasdaq up 0.88% (Updates to mid-afternoon, changes byline)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.95%, S&P 0.75%, Nasdaq 0.74% (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.93%, S&P 0.76%, Nasdaq 0.86% (Changes quote, adds details; Updates prices)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.82%, S&P 0.78%, Nasdaq 0.88% (Updates to open)
* Futures up: Dow 0.43%, S&P 0.41%, Nasdaq 0.43% (Adds comments, updates market action)
U.S. stock index futures gained on Friday as a surprise rise in China's manufacturing activity boosted sentiment, while investors awaited a crucial U.S. jobs report.
U.S. stocks rose in a broad-based rally on Friday as stronger-than-expected job growth in April coupled with muted wage gains left investors upbeat about the outlook for the economy and interest rates.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.8%, S&P 0.9%, Nasdaq 1.4% (Updates to late afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.72%, S&P 0.88%, Nasdaq 1.29% (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.47%, S&P 0.68%, Nasdaq 1.13% (Updates prices, adds details)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.49%, S&P 0.49%, Nasdaq 0.63% (Updates to open)
* Futures up: Dow 0.55%, S&P 0.53%, Nasdaq 0.80% (Updates prices, adds details, comments)
U.S. stock index futures rose on Friday after two straight sessions of declines for the S&P 500, as investors took comfort from a largely positive earnings season ahead of the release of jobs data.
Technology stocks are extending their leadership on Wall Street as the S&P 500 trades near its all-time high, with Advanced Micro Devices Inc , Xilinx Inc and Xerox Corp among the top performers since last December's sell-off that stirred fear of an end to a decade-long...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.