52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
AO World made mistake entering Netherlands before Germany profitable - CEO
AO World Says Brian Mcbride Not To Offer Himself For Re-Election
AO World sees 2019 core earnings at lower end of market expectations
AO World Plc is an online retailer of electrical products. The Company operates through two segments: online retailing of domestic appliances to customers in the UK, and online retailing of domestic appliances to customers in Europe (excluding the United Kingdom). The Company offers over 5,500 stock keeping units (SKUs) in the United Kingdom, approximately 2,000 in Germany and over 600 in the Netherlands. The Company offers a range of ancillary services, such as customer finance options, an unpack and recycle service, product care packs, and disposal and connection services. In the United Kingdom, the Company operates in approximately three categories: Major Domestic Appliances (MDA), Small Domestic Appliances (SDA) and Audio Visual (AV). The MDA market offers built-in appliances, such as dishwashers. The SDA market comprises small appliances, food preparation and floor care. The AV market includes television, audio, set-top boxes, digital versatile disc (DVD) and Blu-Ray players.
Ao Park, 5A the Parklands
Geoffrey I. Cooper
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Founder, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Director - Group Legal, Company Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q3 REVENUE IN EUROPE BUSINESS HAS CONTINUED TO GROW STRONGLY - UP 58.4% YEAR ON YEAR, ON A CONSTANT CURRENCY BASIS
British online home appliances retailer AO World reported a first-half loss on Tuesday due to an expensive marketing campaign in the summer but said the rate of sales growth has been picking up as it enters its peak season.
British online retailer AO World said the better sales momentum it saw in its second quarter was continuing as it heads towards the Christmas sales period, although increased spending on marketing resulted in a first-half earnings loss.
British online electrical retailer AO World saw sales growth slow in its latest quarter as it faced a challenging trading environment and tough comparative numbers for the same period last year, it said on Friday.
* Trading Statement, for the period 1 April 2017 to 30 June 2017
British online retailer AO World warned tough conditions would slow growth in its home market in the first quarter, sending its shares sharply lower on Tuesday.
British online retailer AO World reported a 17 percent rise in full-year revenue on Tuesday, driven by strong sales in the UK and Europe through its website.
* Ao world plc - fy group operating loss of £12.0m versus £10.6m year ago
Online retailer AO World raised 50 million pounds ($62 million) on Thursday to underpin its balance sheet as it navigates an uncertain outlook in Britain, its biggest market, and the impact of the lower pound on supplier prices.
* Placing of total of 37.7 million new ordinary shares of 0.25 pence each in co, representing approximately 9.0 percent
* Full year trading for FY 2017 is expected to be in line with our range of expectations
* Announces a placing to raise up to £50 million, through issue of up to 42,063,157 new ordinary shares in company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (London Newsroom)
* Shares fall 2.4 percent after Wednesday announcement that John Roberts to step down as CEO. Further company coverage: (London Newsroom)
AO World, the British online electricals retailer, said on Wednesday its founder John Roberts had stepped down as chief executive but would remain on the board in a new executive role.
* Steve Caunce, chief operating officer, will succeed John Roberts as chief executive officer
* Uk business continued to grow: AO.Com revenue increased by 10.3 pct year on year and our overall uk revenue by 8.9 pct,
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.