52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aon Announces Additional $5 Bln Share Repurchase Program
Aon Reports Q3 Earnings Per Share $1.18 From Continuing Operations
Aon Announces 5% Increase To Annual Cash Dividend
Aon PLC is a global professional services company. The Company provides advice and solutions to clients focused on risk, retirement and health. Its principal products and services include commercial risk solutions, reinsurance solutions, retirement solutions, health solutions and data & analytic services. Commercial risk solutions includes retail brokerage, cyber solutions, global risk consulting and captives. Reinsurance solutions includes treaty and facultative reinsurance and capital markets. Retirement solutions includes core retirement, investment consulting and human capital. Health solutions includes health and benefits brokerage and health care exchanges. Data & analytic services includes Affinity, Aon InPoint and ReView. The Company focuses on various market segments, including individuals, mid-market companies and global companies.
The Aon Centre
The Leadenhall Building
122 Leadenhall Street
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* AON PLC - HAS DECIDED TO END PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED TEMPORARY SALARY REDUCTIONS OF UP TO 20%, EFFECTIVE JULY 1
* AON PLC - OFFERING AND SALE BY AON CORPORATION OF $1 BILLION OF ITS 2.800% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2030 Source text: (https://bit.ly/2Lu9PEA) Further company coverage:
* AON- PRELIMINARY PUBLIC ESTIMATES BY INSURERS AND INDUSTRY GROUPS PLACED STORM CIARA/SABINE INSURED LOSS AT WELL ABOVE EUR1 BILLION Further company coverage:
British insurance broker Aon Plc <AON.N> has accused the founder of Brazilian health and benefits insurance broker Admix of defrauding it when it acquired the company four years ago in a 1.35 billion reais ($300 million) deal, according to arbitration and court documents...
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
Aon Plc <AON.N> said on Monday it would buy Willis Towers Watson Plc <WLTW.O> for nearly $30 billion, in an all-stock deal which will make it the world's biggest insurance broker and give it more pricing power, but also attract regulatory scrutiny.
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON - IF DEAL IS TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, AON WOULD BE OBLIGATED TO PAY A FEE OF $1 BILLION TO CO Source: (https://bit.ly/2TBa6KK) Further company coverage:
U.S.-listed insurance broker Aon Plc said on Monday it would buy Willis Towers Watson in an all-stock deal, giving the combined company an equity value of about $80 billion. (Reporting by Noor Zainab Hussain in Bengaluru Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
* AON PLC - ENTERED INTO A LENDER ASSUMPTION AGREEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE FIVE-YEAR CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED OCTOBER 19, 2017
* AON FURTHER ALIGNS LEADERSHIP TEAM TO DELIVER MORE VALUE TO CLIENTS AND INCREASE MOMENTUM OF AON UNITED GROWTH STRATEGY
Insurance broker Aon <AON.N> plans to move its parent company's jurisdiction of incorporation to Ireland from Britain due to Brexit, it said in a statement on Tuesday.
GrainCorp Ltd, Australia's largest listed bulk grain handler, has signed a 10-year deal with insurance broker Aon Plc to boost its earnings during times of severe drought, after taking a profit hit from prolonged dry weather.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Wednesday:
Aon Plc said on Wednesday it had scrapped plans to pursue a merger with rival insurance brokerage Willis Towers Watson Plc, a day after it revealed it was in early stages of considering an all-stock offer for the Irish company.
Aon Plc said on Wednesday it does not intend to pursue a merger with rival insurance brokerage Willis Towers Watson Plc.
Aon Plc said on Tuesday it is in early stages of considering an offer for rival insurance brokerage Willis Towers Watson Plc.
Aon Plc is considering buying rival insurance brokerage Willis Towers Watson Plc, Bloomberg reported https://bloom.bg/2H1Fih0 on Tuesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
The Russian National Reinsurance Company (RNRC) has signed a one-year agreement with a local unit of London-based insurance broker Aon Plc that will allow RNRC to reinsure risks for up to 10 billion roubles ($149 million), RNRC boss Nikolay Galushin said on Tuesday.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.81 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* AON PLC SAYS CEO GREGORY C. CASE'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.6 MILLION VERSUS $15.2 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.