52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Autonomous Driving JV Between Hyundai And Aptiv To Be Named Motional
Aptiv Reports Q2 Adjusted Non-Gaap Loss Per Share $1.10
Aptiv Posts Q1 Earnings Per Share Of $6.14
Aptiv PLC, formerly Delphi Automotive PLC, is a global technology company serving the automotive sector. The Company designs and manufactures vehicle components, and provides electrical and electronic and active safety technology solutions to the global automotive and commercial vehicle markets. The Company's segments include Electrical/Electronic Architecture, and Electronics & Safety. The Electrical/Electronic Architecture segment provides complete design of the vehicle's electrical architecture, including connectors, wiring assemblies and harnesses, electrical centers and hybrid high voltage and safety distribution systems. The Electronics and Safety segment offers a range of electronic and safety equipment and software in the areas of controls, security, infotainment, communications and safety systems.
Auto & Truck Parts
5Hq, 5 Hanover Quay
Rajiv L. Gupta
Independent Chairman of the Board
Kevin P. Clark
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Joseph R. Massaro
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Mariya K. Trickett
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Glen W. De Vos
Chief Technology Officer, Senior Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. auto parts maker Aptiv Plc <APTV.N> on Tuesday reported a smaller-than-expected decline in profit in the first quarter, but executives warned of a second-quarter loss due to coronavirus-driven auto production cuts.
U.S. auto parts maker Aptiv Plc on Tuesday reported an about 37% drop in first-quarter profit and withdrew its full-year financial outlook, citing falling global vehicle production and increasing uncertainty from the COVID-19 pandemic.
* APTIV CEO KEVIN CLARK SAYS WILL BEGIN RAMPING DOWN PRODUCTION, WILL PUT SALARIED EMPLOYEES ON FURLOUGHS & TEMPORARY LAYOFFS FOR 2 WEEKS - LINKEDIN POST
* APTIV PLC SAYS CEO KEVIN CLARK'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $15.2 MILLION VERSUS $14.1 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
* APTIV PLC - CURRENTLY ANTICIPATES SIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF PRODUCTION DELAYS TO EXTEND THROUGH FEBRUARY
Aptiv Plc <APTV.N> Chief Executive Kevin Clark said on Thursday the automotive technology supplier can increase revenues by 4% this year despite a projected 3% decline in global auto production, but worried investors sold the company's shares.
With fully self-driving cars many years from mass market adoption because of the high cost and complexity of the technology, auto supplier Aptiv Plc is seeing soaring demand from automakers for more basic semi-automated driving features, the company's top executive said...
Hyundai Motor Group will invest $1.6 billion in a joint venture to develop self-driving vehicle technologies with Aptiv <APTV.N>, the biggest overseas investment by the South Korean carmaker to catch up to rivals in the autonomous car market.
* Aptiv to own 50% of venture (Adds background on Aptiv customers, rivals, Hyundai's acquisition)
Hyundai Motor Group and Aptiv said on Monday that they will create an autonomous driving joint venture valued at $4 billion, with each owning a 50% stake.
U.S. auto-parts supplier Aptiv said on Wednesday it was opening an autonomous mobility center in Shanghai, in a push to position its self-driving vehicles in China.
Lyft has completed more than 5,000 self-driving rides through its ride-hailing app, the company said on Tuesday, as it aims to become a serious competitor in autonomous driving while its biggest rival, Uber, retrenches.
Car rental company Hertz Corp, a unit of Hertz Global Holdings, said on Tuesday it had partnered with Aptiv Plc to help the auto technology firm manage its autonomous vehicles in North America.
* APTIV REPORTS RECORD FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND RAISES FULL YEAR OUTLOOK
Self-driving startup nuTonomy, owned by Aptiv Plc, said on Tuesday it had resumed testing on public roads in Boston after a brief pause sought by the city.
* APTIV PLC CEO KEVIN P. CLARK'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.8 MILLION VERSUS $10.4 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2tO5WEH) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* APTIV REPORTS 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS, EXCEEDING COMPANY'S PREVIOUS OUTLOOK
* APTIV - AS A RESULT OF ENACTMENT OF THE TAX LEGISLATION, CO ESTIMATES ONE-TIME REDUCTION TO NET INCOME OF ABOUT $50 - $100 MILLION IN Q4 2017 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2meguGV) Further company coverage:
Aptiv Plc and ride-hailing firm Lyft are discussing further engagement beyond showcasing self-driving rides in Las Vegas during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this month, the U.S auto parts supplier said on Tuesday.
* APTIV AND LYFT TO BRING SELF-DRIVING RIDES TO LAS VEGAS IN JANUARY 2018
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.