52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aquestive Gets Complete Response Letter From FDA For Libervant Buccal Film For Management Of Seizure Clusters
Aquestive Therapeutics Initiates Phase 1 Pharmacokinetic Trial Of AQST-108
Aquestive Therapeutics Receives FDA Fast Track Designation For Aqst-108
Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on the development of treatments for diseases related to the central nervous system (CNS). Its CNS programs consist of a pipeline of products that include Libervant, Sympazan, and AQST-117. Libervant is a buccal soluble film formulation of diazepam for the treatment of recurrent epileptic seizures. Sympazan is an oral soluble film formulation of clobazam for the treatment of seizures associated with a rare, intractable form of epilepsy known as Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome. AQST-117 is an oral soluble film formulation of riluzole for the treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. The Company’s complex molecule programs consist of AQST-108, and AQST-305, for the treatment of anaphylaxis and neuroendocrine tumors respectively. The Company also has a pipeline of products under partner programs, which includes Suboxone and APL-130277 for the treatment of opioid dependence, and Parkinson’s disease.
Biotechnology & Drugs
30 Technology Dr
Santo Joseph Costa
Independent Chairman of the Board
Keith J. Kendall
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
John D. Cochran
Vice Chairman of the Board
John T. Maxwell
Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS FILES IND FOR PHARMACOKINETIC CLINICAL TRIALS OF AQST-108 (SUBLINGUAL FILM FORMULATION DELIVERING SYSTEMIC EPINEPHRINE) FOR ANAPHYLAXIS TREATMENT
* AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS ADVANCES ROYALTY MONETIZATION PLAN AS SUNOVION PHARMACEUTICALS’ APOMORPHINE SUBLINGUAL FILM THERAPY RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL
* AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE: AQST-108 AND LIBERVANT REMAIN ON TRACK
* AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS INC - WAS GRANTED A $4.8 MILLION LOAN ON APRIL 17, 2020 UNDER PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM Source text: [https://bit.ly/2xLaSgh] Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS - AS OF MARCH 11, HAVE NOT SOLD ANY SHARES UNDER EQUITY DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2ILqPVi) Further company coverage:
* AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND RECENT BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved http://bit.ly/2pIFzi5 Aquestive Therapeutics' treatment for neurological disorder amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Aquestive Therapeutics' treatment for neurological disorder amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc said on Friday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve its erectile dysfunction treatment and sought additional data.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.