52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aurobindo Pharma March Quarter Consol Profit Rises
Aurobindo Pharma Paid Settlement Amount Of 22 Mln Rupees To SEBI
Aurobindo Pharma Gets USFDA Approval For Flucytosine Capsules
Aurobindo Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in producing oral and injectable generic formulations and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). Its product portfolio is spread over seven therapeutic/product areas, including antibiotics, anti-retrovirals, cardiovascular, central nervous system, gastroenterologicals, anti-allergies and anti-diabetics. It is engaged in developing a range of oncology and hormonal products. It is also developing inhalation and dermatology products, such as pressurized metered-dose inhaler (pMDI). It markets its products through chain stores in the United States. It has developed over three injectable penem products. The Company, through its subsidiary, manufactures and sells nutritional supplements. It has over 10 manufacturing units and approximately two research and development centers. The Company, in addition to marketing its products domestically, also markets its products globally in over 150 countries.
Water Mark Building,, Plot No. 11
Survey no.9, Kondapur, Hitech City
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
K. Nityananda Reddy
Whole-Time Vice Chairman of the Board, a promoter of the Company
Chief Financial Officer
B. Adi Reddy
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Managing Director, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* 'FORM 483' HAS BEEN ISSUED WITH 9 OBSERVATIONS AFTER US FDA INSPECTION OF DAYTON, NEW JERSEY PLANT
* MARCH QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 8.5 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 5.85 BILLION RUPEES
* PAID SETTLEMENT AMOUNT OF 22 MILLION RUPEES TO SEBI FOR ORDER AGAINST CO AND CERTAIN PROMOTERS
* AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD SAYS GETS USFDA APPROVAL FOR FLUCYTOSINE CAPSULES
* U.S. FDA HAS DETERMINED THAT INSPECTION CLASSIFICATION OF CO'S FACILITY IS VOLUNTARY ACTION INDICATED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD -AUROBINDO PHARMA RECEIVES USFDA APPROVAL FOR FLUOXETINE TABLETS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cancellation blow to CEO's plan to focus on higher-margin drugs (Adds details, background)
Novartis AG said on Thursday it had scrapped the sale of its U.S. dermatology and generic pill assets to India's Aurobindo Pharma Ltd after failing to get approval from a U.S. regulator.
* AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD -ANNOUNCES MUTUAL AGREEMENT WITH SANDOZ INC TO TERMINATE AGREEMENT TO BUY SANDOZ US GENERIC ORAL SOLIDS, DERMATOLOGY BUSINESSES
* GETS NOTICE THAT INSPECTION AT UNIT IV BY U.S. FDA STILL OPEN AND UNDER REVIEW
* AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD -RECEIVED EIR WITH VOLUNTARY ACTION INITIATED STATUS FROM USFDA FOR UNIT 4, INJECTABLE FORMULATION MANUFACTURING FACILITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SANDOZ Q3 OPERATING INCOME WAS USD 191 MILLION (-47%, -42% CC) IMPACTED BY CHANGES IN LEGAL SETTLEMENT PROVISIONS, HIGHER NET MANUFACTURING AND SANDOZ TRANSFORMATION RESTRUCTURING EXPENSES AND LOWER DIVESTMENT INCOME
A U.S. unit of Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical Co has sued generic drugmaker Aurobindo Pharma Ltd over its plans to make a cheaper version of Takeda's cancer drug Velcade.
A U.S. unit of Indian generic drugmaker Aurobindo Pharma Ltd will recall 80 lots of medicines containing blood pressure drug valsartan that were found to have a probable cancer-causing impurity, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd, India's second-largest drugmaker by market capitalisation, posted a 21.7 percent fall in its second-quarter profit on Monday, hurt by higher expenses, but beat analysts' estimates.
New Novartis Chief Executive Vas Narasimhan has further reshaped the Swiss drugmaker, announcing on Thursday he is selling U.S. dermatology and generic pill assets to India's Aurobindo Pharma Ltd for up to $1 billion.
Novartis AG said on Thursday it would sell the dermatology and generic U.S. oral solids portfolios of Sandoz U.S. to India's Aurobindo Pharma Ltd for $900 million, as the Swiss drugmaker looks to focus on higher growth areas.
* NOVARTIS TO DIVEST SANDOZ US DERMATOLOGY BUSINESS AND GENERIC US ORAL SOLIDS PORTFOLIO TO AUROBINDO
* UNIT AUROBINDO PHARMA USA ENTERED DEAL TO BUY COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS AND THREE MANUFACTURING FACILITIES IN USA FROM SANDOZ ., USA
India's Aurobindo Pharma Ltd posted a 0.6 percent fall in fourth-quarter net profit on Monday that missed analysts' estimates.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.