52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Arcturus Therapeutics Posts Q4 Loss Per Share Of $1.25
Arcturus Therapeutics Acquires Exclusive License To Mrna Manufacturing Technology From Alexion Pharmaceuticals
Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc Says Anticipate Interim Phase 2 Data In Early 2021
Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. is a clinical-stage messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) medicines and vaccines company. The Company’s technologies include LUNAR lipid-mediated delivery, STARR mRNA Technology and mRNA drug substance along with drug product manufacturing. Its pipeline of ribonucleic acid (RNA) therapeutic candidates include programs to treat ornithine transcarbamylase (OTC) deficiency, cystic fibrosis, glycogen storage disease type three, hepatitis B, non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and a self-replicating mRNA vaccine for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus two (SARS-CoV-2). Its RNA therapeutics platforms have applications in types of nucleic acid medicines, including messenger RNA, small interfering RNA, replicon RNA, antisense RNA, microRNA, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and gene editing therapeutics. The Company is focused on liver and respiratory diseases.
Biotechnology & Drugs
10628 Science Center Dr Ste 250
SAN DIEGO, CA
Peter C. Farrell
Independent Chairman of the Board
Joseph E. Payne
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Andrew H. Sassine
Chief Financial Officer, Director
Chief Operating Officer, Chief Scientific Officer
Chief Development Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The Philippines will be able to secure between four to 25 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines from Moderna Inc and Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc, the Southeast Asia country's ambassador to Washington said on Friday.
The Philippines will be able to secure between four to 25 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines from Moderna Inc and Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc , the Southeast Asia country's ambassador to Washington said on Friday.
U.S. biotech firm Arcturus Therapeutics said it expects to start distributing its COVID-19 vaccine candidate in the first quarter of next year after early stage trials showed promising results.
Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc is in discussions with about a dozen countries for supply deals of its coronavirus vaccine that is currently in early human testing, the company's chief executive officer told Reuters on Thursday.
Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc said on Tuesday the first group of participants had been dosed in an early-stage trial testing its COVID-19 vaccine candidate and that results from the trial were expected in the fourth quarter.
* ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS TO BE ADDED TO RUSSELL 2000® INDEX Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Singapore scientists testing a COVID-19 vaccine from U.S. firm Arcturus Therapeutics <ARCT.O> plan to start human trials in August after promising initial responses in mice.
* ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FIRST HEALTHY VOLUNTEER DOSED IN PHASE 1 STUDY OF ARCT-810 FOR ORNITHINE TRANSCARBAMYLASE (OTC) DEFICIENCY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(Corrects company name in second bullet) Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc:
* ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES CLINICAL TRIAL TIMELINE FOR ITS COVID-19 VACCINE
* ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT TO OFFER AND SELL UP TO $40 MILLION OF COMMON STOCK - SEC FILING Source : (https://bit.ly/2QMTMVq) Further company coverage:
* ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR END 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* AWARDED S$14 MILLION (ABOUT US$10 MILLION) IN GRANTS TO SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF COVID-19 VACCINE BY SINGAPORE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD Source text for Eikon: (bit.ly/2TnTrKI) Further company coverage:
* ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS AND DUKE-NUS MEDICAL SCHOOL PARTNER TO DEVELOP A CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) VACCINE USING STARR TECHNOLOGY™ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMIR EFRATI - ON APRIL 27, SENT LETTER TO ISRAELI COURT SHOWING OPPOSITION TO TRANSACTION THEY BELIEVE ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS BOARD HAS BEEN PURSUING
* JOSEPH PAYNE SAYS "REJECTS" ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS' BOARD OF DIRECTORS' LATEST LAWSUIT AGAINST PAYNE
* ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST JOSEPH E. PAYNE AND HIS ASSOCIATES FOR VIOLATIONS OF FEDERAL SECURITIES LAWS
* JOSEPH E. PAYNE -ON APRIL 18, SENT LETTER TO ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS LTD. BOARD TO RESTATE HIS PRIOR DEMAND TO CONVENE EGM OF SHAREHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2F05p2z) Further company coverage:
* JOSEPH PAYNE SAYS CALLING ON ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS' BOARD TO HOLD ITS EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING "WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY"
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.