52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* ARGO PRICES PUBLIC OFFERING OF $150 MILLION OF DEPOSITARY SHARES REPRESENTING ITS RESETTABLE FIXED RATE PERPETUAL NON-CUMULATIVE PREFERENCE SHARES
* BULLOCK WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE IN HIS CURRENT ROLE UNTIL SUCCESSOR IS NAMED Source: (https://bit.ly/38y5smt) Further company coverage:
* ARGO GROUP INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD - LAUNCHING OUTSIDE SEARCH FOR CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER'S SUCCESSOR
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE ESTIMATE $0.20 -- REFINITIV IBES DATA
* ARGO GROUP INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD - EXPECTS TO REPORT PRE-TAX NET CATASTROPHE LOSSES OF $29 MILLION IN Q1
* ARGO GROUP SHAREHOLDERS ELECT NEW BOARD MEMBERS AT 2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
* ARGO GROUP REPORTS 2019 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR RESULTS
* ARGO GROUP ANNOUNCES BOARD OF DIRECTORS NOMINEES: DR. BERNARD C. BAILEY AND FRED R. DONNER
* THOMAS A. BRADLEY TO SERVE AS ARGO GROUP CHAIRMAN; KEVIN J. REHNBERG NAMED CEO AND BOARD NOMINEE
* ARGO GROUP COMMENTS ON RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER 2019, SCHEDULES EARNINGS RELEASE AND CONFERENCE CALL
* PRESS RELEASE - ARGO GROUP ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO SELL TRIDENT PUBLIC RISK SOLUTIONS TO PARAGON INSURANCE HOLDINGS, LLC
An activist hedge fund on Tuesday nominated five directors and urged insurance company Argo Group International Holdings Ltd to cut $100 million in expenses, including corporate jets and housing for its chief executive.
An activist hedge fund said on Tuesday that insurance company Argo Group International Holdings Ltd could double its return on equity if it cut $100 million in costs, including millions spent on corporate jets and housing for its chief executive.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.