52 Week Range
As of on the Dubai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Arabtec Updates On Bankruptcy And Liquidation Application For Co And Certain Subsidiaries
Arabtec Holding Says Wail Farsakh Resigns As Group CEO
Arabtec Hires Advisors To Sell Units Target and Arabtec Engineering Services
Arabtec Holding PJSC is a United Arab Emirates-based company engaged, along with its subsidiaries, in the construction sector. The Company operates in five business segment: the Building construction segment engages in the construction of high-rise towers, building and residential villas; the Precast and concrete production segment produces ready mix concrete and precast; the Drainage and electromechanical works segment is involved in the execution of drainage, electrical and mechanical works; the Marine construction segment is involved in the marine construction, and the Equipment trading segment is engaged in trading of heavy equipment and steel. The Company’s subsidiaries include Arabtec Construction LLC, Austrian Arabian Ready Mix Concrete Co. LLC, House of Equipment Co. LLC and Arabtec Precast LLC, among others. In October, 2013, the Company's subsidiary, Arabtec Construction, completed the acquisition of a 45% share in the Emirates Falcon Electromechanical Company (EFECO).
United Arab Emirates
Mohamed Thani Murshed Ghanem Al Romaithi
Independent Chairman of the Board
Group Chief Executive Officer
Mohammed Hamad Ghanem Hamad Al Mehairi
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Wail Awni Farsakh
Group Chief Operations Officer
Hamad Salem Al Ameri
Member of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
State-owned Abu Dhabi Airports has called on almost 3 billion dirham ($816.82 million) worth of guarantees issued by local banks on behalf of contractors working on an airport expansion project already delayed by several years, sources said.
Dubai builder Arabtec Holding said on Monday it will go ahead with its earlier plan to file for bankruptcy and liquidation after shareholders did not agree for the company to continue its existing business and seek restructuring.
Dubai-listed contractor Arabtec <ARTC.DU> has terminated thousands of workers again in recent weeks, sources said, as the construction firm prepares for liquidation after the coronavirus pandemic deepened its financial woes.
Dubai-listed contractor Arabtec Holding <ARTC.DU> has brought in Matthew Holland, a senior advisor with state investor Mubadala, as its interim chief financial officer to help with liquidation plans, two sources familiar with the matter said.
Arabtec Holding asked banks this week for a three-month standstill on debt repayments for its subsidiary Target, sources said, as the Dubai-listed builder that is facing liquidation seeks to save some of its business.
Just over six years ago, Dubai-listed Arabtec Holding <ARTC.DU> had investors eating out of its hands.
Arabtec Holding shareholders authorised the board of the Dubai-listed construction company on Wednesday to file for liquidation due to its untenable financial position following the fallout from the coronavirus pandemic, an internal company email said.
Loss-making Dubai-listed contractor Arabtec Holding <ARTC.DU> has hired advisory firm AlixPartners to help it restructure the company's debt, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Creditors have started to enforce claims against Abu Dhabi-based Al Jaber Group, in a dispute triggered by a construction downturn in the United Arab Emirates more than a decade ago.
Major Gulf stock markets rose in early trade on Tuesday, with banking and real estate shares helping indexes in the United Arab Emirates.
* Kuwait sees biggest intraday fall in more than two months * Saudi Arabia's Amlak International intends to float * Dubai Investments extends losses By Ateeq Shariff June 14 (Reuters) - Most Gulf stocks closed lower on Sunday, with Kuwait hardest after its banking federation...
Gulf markets slipped on Sunday as states began to lift coronavirus lockdowns, despite concerns among some health officials about a second wave of infections.
Dubai shares led gains among Gulf markets on Monday as property stocks rallied, with major port operator DP World posting its biggest jump since May 2014 following a delisting announcement.
Dubai-listed Arabtec Holding swung to a 774.5 million dirham ($210.9 million) net loss in 2019 from a profit of 256.3 million dirham in 2018, the construction company reported on Sunday.
Saudi Arabia's stock market rose sharply on Sunday, buoyed by gains in banking shares, while Dubai's index was up as most of its real estate stocks opened higher.
* Financial shares weak in Abu Dhabi * All property stocks but one dip in Dubai * Alinma Bank appoints new chairman * 22 of 30 stocks decline in Egypt By Ateeq Shariff Nov 21 (Reuters) - Most Major Gulf stock markets fell on Thursday, weighed down by financial stocks and...
* Air Arabia rallies on Airbus deal * IHC sees biggest gain in a month * Arabian Centres rises on Islamic facilities By Ateeq Shariff Nov 20 (Reuters) - Bank stocks helped support markets in the United Arab Emirates on Wednesday, while Egypt's blue-chip index extended losses...
* Financials strong in Abu Dhabi * Al Kathiri continues to soar on main market * Air Arabia gains on order * Arabtec rises after unit wins contract By Ateeq Shariff Nov 19 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi stocks outperformed other Gulf markets on Tuesday, led by financial-services...
Saudi Arabia's stock market rose on Tuesday, extending gains for a third straight session, while Air Arabia aided a Dubai rebound.
* Abu Dhabi sees biggest fall in over 3 months * Aldar falls for a fourth straight day * Emirates NBD rallies on unit's stake sale * Saudi Paper Manufacturing gains on grant approval By Ateeq Shariff Nov 17 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi's stock market fell sharply on Sunday, weighed...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.