52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ashland Reports Q4 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.77 From Continuing Operations
Ashland Announces CEO Transition
Ashland Announces Receipt Of Remaining Regulatory Approvals Related To The Sale Of Its Composites Business And Butanediol Facility In Marl, Germany To Ineos Enterprises
Ashland Global Holdings Inc. is a global specialty chemicals company. The Company operates through two segments: Specialty Ingredients, and Intermediates and Solvents. The Specialty Ingredients provides cellulose ethers, vinyl pyrrolidones and biofunctionals for consumer and industrial applications, including personal care, pharmaceutical, health and wellness, food and beverage, coatings and energy. In addition, it offers chemical technologies in gelcoats, coatings, and intermediates and solvents. The Intermediates and Solvents division is a producer of 1,4 butanediol and its derivatives, including tetrahydrofuran and n-methylpyrrolidone. The Company serves customers in a wide range of consumer and industrial markets, including adhesives, architectural coatings, automotive, construction, energy, food and beverage and personal care.
Chemicals - Plastics & Rubber
50 E Rivercenter Blvd
William A. Wulfsohn
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
John Kevin Willis
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Anne T. Schumann
Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources and Information Technology Officer
Osama M. Musa
Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
Peter J. Ganz
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Ashland Global Holdings and Cruiser Capital settled their proxy contest on Tuesday with a deal allowing the hedge fund to help select two new board members at the specialty chemicals company while one of its board nominees becomes a consultant there.
Cruiser Capital Advisors said on Monday it wants to replace four directors at chemical company Ashland Global Holdings, including the board chairman.
Chemicals maker Ineos Enterprises said on Thursday it will buy Ashland Global Holdings Inc's <ASH.N> composites unit for $1.1 billion, chiefly for its resin business.
* OMEGA ADVISORS CUTS SHARE STAKE IN WELLS FARGO & CO BY 32.3 PERCENT TO 412,500 SHARES
* Q2 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.06 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* ASHLAND GLOBAL SAYS WILL EXPLORE STRATEGIC ALTERNATIVES FOR ITS COMPOSITES SEGMENT - SEC FILING
British specialty chemicals maker Croda International Plc <CRDA.L> has held unsuccessful talks with U.S. peer Ashland Global Holdings Inc <ASH.N> about a possible merger, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
British specialty chemicals maker Croda International Plc has ended talks with U.S. peer Ashland Global Holdings Inc about a possible merger, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
* ASHLAND GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC SAYS CEO WILLIAM A. WULFSOHN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.2 MILLION VERSUS $13.0 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* Ashland Global Holdings Inc qtrly preliminary sales grew 17 percent year-over-year to $880 million
* Ashland Global - manufacturing facilities in Texas City, Texas, Marl, Germany, resumed operations after shutting down last month due to Hurricane Harvey
* Ashland Global - provided update on impact to operations result of fire at manufacturing facility in germany, led to shutdown of production operations on Aug. 10
* Declared a force majeure in europe on 1.4 butanediol (BDO), tetrahydrofuran (THF) and formaldehyde
* On July 19, Susan l. Main and Kathleen Wilson-Thompson were elected to serve on board of directors
* On May 19, 2017, co's unit entered into amendment no. 1 to credit agreement - SEC filing
* Ashland Global Holdings Inc - Ashland LLC entered into a credit agreement with lenders
* Ashland Global Holdings says board has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 22.5 cents per share on company's common stock - SEC filing
U.S. chemicals group Reichhold [REICH.UL] secured EU antitrust approval on Friday for its proposed buy of Italian polymers maker Polynt [ININDY.UL] after pledging to divest a facility in France to U.S. company Ashland Global Holdings <ASH.N>.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.