52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Assertio Holdings Announces Acquisition Of Otrexup
Assertio Holdings QTRLY Loss Per Share $0.32
Assertio Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Assertio Holdings, Inc. is a commercial pharmaceutical company offering differentiated products to patients. The Company's commercial portfolio of branded products focuses on three areas: neurology, hospital, and pain and inflammation. Its marketed products include Cambia (diclofenac potassium) for Oral solution, INDOCIN Oral Suspension, INDOCIN (indomethacin) Suppositories, OXAYDO (oxycodone HCI, USP) tablets, SPRIX (ketorolac tromethamine) Nasal Spray, and ZIPSOR (diclofenac potassium) Liquid filled capsules. INDOCIN products are used for the treatment of moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis, including acute flares of chronic disease, moderate to severe ankylosing spondylitis, moderate to severe osteoarthritis, acute painful shoulder (bursitis and/or tendinitis) and acute gouty arthritis. CAMBIA (diclofenac potassium) is used for the acute treatment of migraine attacks with or without aura in adults 18 years of age or older.
Biotechnology & Drugs
100 S. Saunders Road, Suite 300
LAKE FOREST, IL
Peter D. Staple
Independent Chairman of the Board
Daniel A. Peisert
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
Heather L. Mason
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Lawyers for purchasers of the diabetes drug Glumetza have asked a judge to approve a fee award of about $113 million after securing more than $453 million from Bausch Health Companies Inc, Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc and Assertio Therapeutics Inc to settle claims of anticompetitive...
Bausch Health Cos Inc, Assertio Therapeutics Inc and Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc must face claims by purchasers of Bausch's type 2 diabetes drug Glumetza that they conspired to suppress generic competition through an illegal patent settlement, enabling an 800% price hike in...
* ASSERTIO COMPLETED MERGER WITH ZYLA LIFE SCIENCES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ASSERTIO THERAPEUTICS - MERGER WITH ZYLA LIFE SCIENCES ON TRACK, EXPECTED TO CLOSE SHORTLY AFTER CO'S 2020 ANNUAL MEETING
* PRESS RELEASE - ASSERTIO THERAPEUTICS AGREES TO MERGE WITH ZYLA LIFE SCIENCES TO CREATE SYNERGISTIC PORTFOLIO OF NEUROLOGY AND NON-OPIOID PAIN PRODUCTS
A federal judge on Wednesday dismissed a shareholder lawsuit alleging Assertio Therapeutics Inc misled investors about the extent to which its growth was fueled by marketing its Nucynta opioid painkillers for off-label purposes.
* ASSERTIO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ASSERTIO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES REPURCHASE OF APPROXIMATELY $188.0 MILLION OF ITS OUTSTANDING CONVERTIBLE DEBT
* ASSERTIO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES SALE OF NUCYNTA® FRANCHISE TO COLLEGIUM PHARMACEUTICAL FOR $375.0 MILLION
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.