52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Avista Corp Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.26
Avista Corp Says Committed To A New Comprehensive 10-Year Wildfire Resiliency Plan
Avista Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share $0.72
Avista Corporation is an electric and natural gas utility company. The Company operates through two segments: Avista Utilities, and Alaska Electric Light and Power Company (AEL&P). The Company's regional services include government and higher education, medical services, retail trade and finance. The Company's businesses also include sheet metal fabrication, venture fund investments, real estate investments, a company that explores markets that could be served with liquefied natural gas (LNG), as well as certain other investments of Avista Capital, which is a subsidiary of the Company. Avista Utilities is an operating division of the Company, which consists of its regulated utility operations in the Pacific Northwest. Avista Utilities division generates, transmits and distributes electricity, and distributes natural gas. As of December 31, 2016, AEL&P operated five hydroelectric generation facilities with 102.7 megawatts (MW) of hydroelectric generation capacity.
1411 E MISSION AVE
Scott L. Morris
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Dennis P. Vermillion
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Mark T. Thies
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Kevin J. Christie
Senior Vice President - External Affairs, Chief Customer Officer
Heather Lynn Rosentrater
Senior Vice President - Energy Delivery and Shared Services
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* "THE COVID-19 GLOBAL PANDEMIC IS CURRENTLY IMPACTING ALL ASPECTS OF OUR BUSINESS, AS WELL AS THE GLOBAL, NATIONAL AND LOCAL ECONOMIES"
Canadian electric utility Hydro One Ltd <H.TO> and its U.S.-based rival Avista Corp <AVA.N> agreed to terminate their merger after failing to receive regulatory backing.
Canadian electricity producer Hydro One Ltd and U.S.-based peer Avista Corp have agreed to terminate their merger after failing to receive approval from regulators in Washington and Idaho states.
The Idaho Public Utilities Commission has rejected Canadian electric utility Hydro One Ltd's proposed C$6.7 billion ($4.97 billion) acquisition of Avista Corp, the companies said on Thursday.
Canadian electric utility Hydro One Ltd <H.TO> and its buyout target, Avista Corp <AVA.N>, said they would file a petition, asking the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission (UTC) to reconsider its order rejecting their merger.
A Washington state regulator on Wednesday rejected Canadian electric utility Hydro One Ltd's <H.TO> proposed acquisition of rival Avista Corp <AVA.N>, saying the deal would not adequately protect Avista or its customers from political and financial risk.
Washington regulators on Wednesday rejected Canadian electric utility Hydro One Ltd's proposed acquisition of rival Avista Corp, saying the deal does not serve the public interest.
* COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN THE UNITED STATES COMPLETES ITS REVIEW OF THE PROPOSED MERGER OF HYDRO ONE AND AVISTA
* AVISTA CORP SAYS CONFIRMS 2018 CONSOLIDATED EARNINGS GUIDANCE - SEC FILING Source http://bit.ly/2x335cD Further company coverage:
* HYDRO ONE AND AVISTA REACH SETTLEMENT IN PRINCIPLE IN OREGON MERGER CASE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HYDRO ONE SAYS CO AND AVISTA RECEIVE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION APPROVAL FOR PROPOSED MERGER
* AVISTA CORP - INITIATING 2018 GUIDANCE FOR CONSOLIDATED EARNINGS TO BE IN THE RANGE OF $1.90 TO $2.10 PER DILUTED SHARE, EXCLUDING ACQUISITION COSTS
* AVISTA RECEIVES COMMISSION DECISION IN WASHINGTON ELECTRIC AND NATURAL GAS RATE CASES
* HYDRO ONE AND AVISTA FILE A SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT IN IDAHO MERGER CASE
* HYDRO ONE AND AVISTA RECEIVE ANTITRUST CLEARANCE FOR PROPOSED MERGER
* CO, AVISTA AND CITY AND BOROUGH OF JUNEAU REACH A SETTLEMENT IN ALASKA MERGER CASE
* HYDRO ONE AND AVISTA FILE A SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT IN WASHINGTON MERGER CASE
* HYDRO ONE AND AVISTA REACH SETTLEMENT IN PRINCIPLE IN WASHINGTON MERGER CASE
* AVISTA CORP - Q4 OPERATING REVENUES $397.9 MILLION VERSUS $402.1 MILLION
* AVISTA - DECLARED QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.3725 PER SHARE ON COMMON STOCK, INCREASE OF $0.015 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.