52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Autozone Reports Q4 Earnings Per Share $30.93
Autozone Inc - On September 13 Board Appointed Jamere Jackson As Executive Vice President And CFO-Elect
Autozone CFO Bill Giles To Retire At End Of December
AutoZone, Inc. is a retailer and distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories in the United States. The Company operates through the Auto Parts Locations segment. The Auto Parts Locations segment is a retailer and distributor of automotive parts and accessories. As of February 10, 2018, the Company operated through 6,088 locations in the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Brazil. The Company's stores carry product lines for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products. The Company's other operating segments include ALLDATA, which produces, sells and maintains diagnostic and repair information software used in the automotive repair industry, and E-commerce, which includes direct sales to customers through www.autozone.com.
Auto & Truck Parts
123 S Front St
William C. Rhodes
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
William T. Giles
Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President – Finance, Information Technology and Store Development, Customer Satisfaction
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer - Elect
Mark A. Finestone
Executive Vice President – Merchandising, Supply Chain and Marketing, Customer Satisfaction
Thomas B. Newbern
Executive Vice President – Store Operations, Commercial, Loss Prevention and ALLDATA, Customer Satisfaction
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Automotive parts retailer AutoZone Inc <AZO.N> said on Thursday it plans to hire more than 20,000 employees in the United States to meet growing demand from retail and commercial customers.
A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday said a former AutoZone Stores Inc employee's bid to reverse a federal judge's denial of class certification in his wage-and-hour lawsuit was moot, after he agreed to settle his individual claims against the company.
* AUTOZONE INC - ONLINE SALES CHANNEL CONTINUES TO OPERATE AS NORMAL.
* AUTOZONE 3RD QUARTER SAME STORE SALES INCREASE 0.6%; EPS INCREASES 17.3% TO $13.42
* AUTOZONE INC - ANNOUNCED APPOINTMENT OF GALE V. KING AND JILL SOLTAU TO AUTOZONE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* BOARD OF DIRECTORS AUTHORIZED REPURCHASE OF AN ADDITIONAL $1 BILLION OF COMPANY'S COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PARTS AUTHORITY TO ACQUIRE INTERAMERICAN MOTOR CORPORATION FROM AUTOZONE
* AUTOZONE 2ND QUARTER SAME STORE SALES INCREASE 2.2%; EPS INCREASES 28.5% TO $10.38, ADJUSTED EPS INCREASES 9.3% TO $8.47
* SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF STORES, JIM GRIFFITH, ANNOUNCES HIS RETIREMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AUTOZONE 1ST QUARTER SAME STORE SALES INCREASE 2.3%; EPS INCREASES 6.8% TO $10.00
A divided U.S. appeals court on Tuesday declined to reconsider a recent decision finding auto parts retailer AutoZone Inc did not violate anti-discrimination law by allegedly assigning workers to stores in Chicago based on their race.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.