52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Baxter Increases Dividend And Declares Quarterly Dividend
Baxter Reports First-Quarter 2021 Results
Baxter Announces U.S. FDA 510(k) Clearance Of AK 98 Hemodialysis Machine
Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides renal and hospital products. The Company operates through two segments: Hospital Products and Renal. Its Hospital Products business manufactures sterile intravenous (IV) solutions and administration sets, premixed drugs and drug-reconstitution systems, pre-filled vials and syringes for injectable drugs, IV nutrition products, parenteral nutrition therapies, infusion pumps, inhalation anesthetics and biosurgery products. The Renal business offers a portfolio to meet the needs of patients with end-stage renal disease, or irreversible kidney disease and acute kidney injuries, including technologies and therapies for peritoneal dialysis (PD), hemodialysis (HD), continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) and additional dialysis services. Its products are used by hospitals, kidney dialysis centers, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, doctors' offices and by patients at home under physician supervision.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
1 Baxter Pkwy
Jose E. Almeida
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
James K. Saccaro
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Sean B. W. Martin
Senior Vice President, General Counsel
Jeanne K. Mason
Senior Vice President - Human Resources
Senior Vice President, President - America
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Drugmaker Baxter International Inc will help fill in vials and package about 60-90 million doses of Moderna Inc's COVID-19 vaccine in 2021, the companies said on Monday.
Baxter International Inc will provide fill and finish sterile production services for about 60-90 million doses of Moderna Inc's COVID-19 vaccine in 2021, the companies said on Monday. (Reporting by Manojna Maddipatla in Bengaluru; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
A Chicago federal judge dismissed a proposed class action against Baxter International Inc on Tuesday, writing that shareholders failed to claim the medical equipment company and its top executives knew the company was not accurately recording foreign transactions.
Medical supplies provider Baxter International Inc has approached medication management software vendor Omnicell Inc with an offer to acquire it for more than $5 billion, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* BAXTER ANNOUNCES U.S. FDA CLEARANCE OF ALTAPORE SHAPE BIOACTIVE BONE GRAFT FOR USE IN SURGERY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BAXTER HIGHLIGHTS NEW DATA ON THE ROLE TECHNOLOGIES PLAY IN IMPROVING CARE FOR DIALYSIS PATIENTS DURING THE 57TH ERA-EDTA VIRTUAL CONGRESS
Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador on Wednesday ordered an investigation into allegations the former government irregularly awarded lucrative contracts to a firm allegedly tied to the family of his predecessor, Enrique Pena Nieto.
* BAXTER RECEIVES CE MARKING AND AUSTRALIAN REGULATORY APPROVAL FOR EVO IQ SYRINGE INFUSION SYSTEM, BUILDING ON SMART PUMP PLATFORM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BAXTER ANNOUNCES RESULTS OF CLINICAL TRIAL ON BENEFITS OF DYNAMIC FLUID MANAGEMENT IN SEPTIC SHOCK PATIENTS
* Q1 REVENUE $2.8 BILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $2.75 BILLION
* BAXTER - IN 2020, AUDIT COMMITTEE TO CONTINUE TO ACTIVELY OVERSEE REMEDIAL ACTIONS TO HELP ENSURE THAT EVENTS LEADING TO RESTATEMENT DO NOT RECUR
Baxter International Inc <BAX.N> said on Wednesday it would hire up to 2,000 employees globally, including 800 people in the United States, in response to higher demand for its medical devices due to rise in cases of the new coronavirus infections.
* BAXTER INTERNATIONAL INC - HIRING UP TO 2,000 NEW EMPLOYEES GLOBALLY
A federal judge has dismissed a proposed class action accusing Baxter International and Pfizer Inc's Hospira of engaging in an anticompetitive scheme to restrict the output of intravenous saline solutions in order to boost prices.
* BAXTER TO HOST ITS ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS IN VIRTUAL FORMAT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMEREN CORP SAYS CEO WARNER BAXTER'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.7 MILLION VERSUS $8.5 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
* BAXTER INTERNATIONAL INC - JAMES K. SACCARO, CFO, TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 VIRUS
* BAXTER INTERNATIONAL INC SAYS CEO JOSÉ E. ALMEIDA'S 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.9 MILLION VERSUS $15.6 MILLION IN 2018 – SEC FILING
* BAXTER REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2019 RESULTS, COMPLETES FINANCIAL RESTATEMENT PROCESS
* BAXTER INTERNATIONAL INC - FILES FOR NON-TIMELY 10-K WITH U.S. SEC
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.