52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
BB&T Reports Earnings Of $735 Million Or $0.95 Per Diluted Share
BB&T Corp Files For Potential Mixed Shelf Offering Size Not Disclosed
BB&T Corp Upsizes Mixed Shelf Offering To $13 Billion
BB&T Corporation is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its bank subsidiary, Branch Banking and Trust Company (Branch Bank), and other nonbank subsidiaries. Its segments include Community Banking, Residential Mortgage Banking, Dealer Financial Services, Specialized Lending, Insurance Holdings and Financial Services. Branch Bank provides a range of banking and trust services for retail and commercial clients. Its retail services include asset management, automobile lending, bankcard lending, consumer finance, home equity lending, home mortgage lending, insurance, investment brokerage services, payment solutions and sales finance, among others. Its commercial services include asset management, association services, capital market services, commercial deposit services, commercial finance, corporate banking, floor plan lending, insurance, merchant services, real estate lending and payment solutions, among others.
200 W 2nd St
Kelly S. King
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Christopher L. Henson
President, Chief Operating Officer
Daryl N. Bible
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
Barbara F. Duck
Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Clarke R. Starnes
Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. Federal Reserve said on Thursday it will hold two public hearings related to BB&T Corp's proposal to acquire SunTrust Banks Inc.
A more permissive regulatory environment culminated on Thursday in the biggest bank merger since the 2007-2009 financial crisis, and more deals are likely, analysts and investors said.
The combination of two Southeast regional banking giants BB&T Corp and SunTrust Banks Inc, in a deal valued at $66 billion , positions the combined company to compete with rival lenders on a national scale.
BB&T Corporation said on Thursday it will buy rival SunTrust Banks Inc in an all-stock deal valued at $66 billion, creating the sixth-largest U.S. bank based on assets and deposits.
North Carolina-based BB&T Corp has agreed to pay $24 million to resolve a lawsuit accusing it of loading employees' 401(k) retirement plan with poorly performing mutual funds that the bank managed and collecting millions of dollars in excessive fees.
* BB&T CORP - "WE DO EXPECT LOAN GROWTH TO IMPROVE AS WE GO FORWARD" - CONF CALL
* BB&T CORP SEES AVERAGE TOTAL LOANS FOR Q2 UP 1% TO 3% ANNUALIZED VERSUS Q1
* BB&T REPORTS RECORD QUARTERLY EARNINGS OF $0.94 PER DILUTED SHARE; UP $0.17, OR 22%, COMPARED TO FOURTH QUARTER 2017
* CAPITAL USED IN DEAL WILL IMPACT BB&T'S 2018 COMPREHENSIVE CAPITAL ANALYSIS AND REVIEW Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BB&T CORP - CHRISTIAN CORTS HAS BEEN NAMED PRESIDENT FOR ITS TENNESSEE REGION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BB&T CORP SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO KELLY KING'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.7 MILLION VERSUS $11.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FNmkHB) Further company coverage:
BB&T Corp customers could not access ATMs and online banking accounts after a malfunction at one of its data centers, the bank said on Friday.
* BB&T CORP - QUARTERLY COMMON DIVIDEND WILL INCREASE 13.6 PERCENT
* FY NET PROFIT 103.9 MILLION DIRHAMS VERSUS 171.6 MILLION DIRHAMS YEAR AGO
* ROSENTHAL ACQUIRES DOMESTIC FACTORING PORTFOLIO FROM BB&T (NYSE: BBT)
* BB&T REPORTS STRONG FOURTH QUARTER EARNINGS AND RECORD QUARTERLY REVENUES; DILUTED EARNINGS PER SHARE UP 16.1 PERCENT ANNUALIZED COMPARED TO THIRD QUARTER 2017
* BB&T TO INVEST UP TO $50 MILLION IN FINTECH COMPANIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BB&T CORP CEO SAYS HE IS LIKELY TO SUGGEST DIVIDEND INCREASE TO BOARD - CNBC Further company coverage:
* BB&T INVESTS $152 MILLION OF TAX REFORM BENEFITS INTO ASSOCIATES AND COMMUNITIES
* BB&T - on Oct. 23, Stephen Williams announced intention to retire from board effective as of december 31 - sec filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.