52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Brookfield Business Partners Reports 2019 Third Quarter Results
Genworth Financial Reports Q3 Adjusted Operating Earnings Per Share $0.24
Brookfield Business Partners To Acquire Control Of Genworth Canada
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. is a provider of business services, including construction services and residential real estate services. The Company operates through five segments: Construction services, Other business services, Energy operations, Other industrial operations, and Corporate and other. The Construction services segment includes construction management and contracting services. Other business services include commercial and residential real estate services, logistics and financial services. The Energy operations include oil and gas production, and related businesses. The industrial operations include select manufacturing and mining operations. The Company's operations are primarily located in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States and the Middle East.
Real Estate Operations
5th Floor, 73 Front Street
Jeffrey M. Blidner
Chairman of the Board of the General Partner
Chief Executive Officer of the General Partner
Chief Financial Officer of the General Partner
John S. Lacey
Lead Independent Director of the General Partner
David C. Court
Independent Director of the General Partner
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Investment manager Brookfield Business Partners LP said on Monday it will take a 45% stake in industrial services company BrandSafway from private equity firm Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.
Genworth Financial Inc <GNW.N> agreed on Tuesday to sell its 57% stake in its Canadian mortgage insurance unit for about C$2.4 billion ($1.81 billion), as the U.S. insurer looks to close its long-delayed sale to China Oceanwide Holdings Group Co Ltd.
Asset manager Brookfield Business Partners LP said on Tuesday it would buy 57% in Genworth Financial Inc's Canadian mortgage insurance unit for about C$2.4 billion ($1.81 billion).
Johnson Controls International Plc <JCI.N> said on Tuesday it would sell its power solutions business, which makes car batteries, to investment firm Brookfield Business Partners L.P., in a cash deal valued at $13.2 billion.
Johnson Controls International Plc said on Tuesday it would sell its power solutions business, which makes car batteries, to investment firm Brookfield Business Partners L.P., in a cash transaction valued at $13.2 billion.
Canada's Brookfield Business Partners, a unit of Brookfield Asset Management, has reached an agreement to acquire a controlling stake in the Brazilian vehicle and equipment rental company Ouro Verde Locação e Serviço SA, according to a securities filing by Ouro Verde.
* BROOKFIELD BUSINESS PARTNERS REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS
* BROOKFIELD BUSINESS PARTNERS LP QTRLY NET LOSS PER UNITHOLDER, EXCLUDING INCENTIVE DISTRIBUTION $0.35
A subsidiary of Canada's Brookfield Asset Management Inc <BAMa.TO> <BAM.N> plans to acquire Westinghouse Electric Co LLC, the bankrupt nuclear services company owned by Toshiba Corp <6502.T>, for $4.6 billion.
* BROOKFIELD BUSINESS PARTNERS TO ACQUIRE CONTROLLING INTEREST IN SCHOELLER ALLIBERT IN PARTNERSHIP WITH SCHOELLER GROUP
* BROOKFIELD BUSINESS PARTNERS TO ACQUIRE WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC COMPANY
An affiliate of Canada's Brookfield Asset Management said on Thursday it would acquire Westinghouse Electric Co LLC, the bankrupt nuclear services company owned by Toshiba Corp, for $4.6 billion.
A group of investors led by Brookfield Business Partners LP said on Thursday it would buy bankrupt nuclear services firm Westinghouse Electric Co from Toshiba Corp for about $4.6 billion.
* Brookfield Business Partners LP - agreed to issue 6.7 million limited partnership units at price of $30.00/unit for proceeds of approximately $200 million
* Brookfield Business Partners commences limited partnership unit normal course issuer bid
* Great Canadian Gaming and Brookfield awarded GTA bundle in Ontario gaming modernization process
* Brookfield Business Partners reports second quarter 2017 results
Asset manager Brookfield Business Partners said on Wednesday it would buy 60 percent of Teekay Offshore Partners, a subsidiary of marine transportation provider Teekay Corp, for about $750 million.
* Brookfield business partners to acquire 60% of teekay offshore partners l.p.
* Sumitomo Corp - investing alongside Brookfield Business Partners in 70 pct controlling stake in 26 project cos involved in water, sewage services in Brazil
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.