52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Brunswick Corp Says Raised Quarterly Dividend On Its Common Stock 12.5 Percent To $0.27 Per Share
Brunswick Corp Restarts 2020 Share Repurchase Program
Brunswick Corp Announces Final Repayment Of Revolving Credit Facility
Brunswick Corp is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of recreation products. The Company operates through two segments: Marine Engine and Boat. The Company's product includes marine engines and boats. The Company's engine-related products include outboard, sterndrive and inboard engines; trolling motors; propellers; engine control systems; and marine parts and accessories. Its boat offerings include: fiberglass pleasure boats; yachts and sport yachts; sport cruisers and sport boats; offshore fishing boats; aluminum and fiberglass fishing boats; pontoon boats; utility boats; deck boats; inflatable boats; and heavy-gauge aluminum boats. Its Mercury Marine brand manufactures four-stroke outboard engine models and two-stroke OptiMax outboard engines. The Boat Group also includes a commercial and governmental sales unit that sells products to commercial customers, as well as to the United States government and state, local and foreign governments.
26125 N Riverwoods Blvd Ste 500
Manuel A. Fernandez
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
David M. Foulkes
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Ryan M. Gwillim
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Brett A Dibkey
President – Advanced Systems Group
Brenna D. Preisser
Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer and President - Business Acceleration
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Volkswagen <VOWG_p.DE> on Monday rejected a German judge's call to settle a customer class action lawsuit over its rigging of diesel emissions tests, saying there was no case to answer.
Boat maker Brunswick Corp <BC.N> said on Friday it would buy the global marine and mobile business of Power Products LLC for $910 million in cash, adding 11 brands including wire and cable supplier Ancor and ProMariner battery chargers for boats.
Boat and billiards table maker Brunswick Corp said on Friday it would buy the global marine and mobile business of Power Products LLC for $910 million in cash.
* FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2018, BRUNSWICK REPORTED NET SALES OF $1,155.4 MILLION, UP FROM $1,082.1 MILLION A YEAR EARLIER
* BRUNSWICK CORPORATION : BRUNSWICK BOAT GROUP NAMES STEVE LANGLAIS PRESIDENT - FT. WAYNE OPERATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BRUNSWICK CORP CHAIRMAN AND CEO MARK D. SCHWABERO'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.1 MILLION VERSUS $6.7 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2FLZoek Further company coverage:
Recreational products maker Brunswick Corp <BC.N> will spin off its fitness equipment business into a publicly traded firm, the company known for its marine boats and billiards tables said.
Recreational products maker Brunswick Corp will spin off its fitness business into a publicly traded company, the company known for its marine boats and billiards tables said on Thursday.
* BRUNSWICK CORPORATION : BRUNSWICK ANNOUNCES PLANS TO SPIN-OFF FITNESS BUSINESS
* ORATION : BRUNSWICK RELEASES FOURTH QUARTER, FULL-YEAR 2017 EARNINGS
* BRUNSWICK CORPORATION : BRUNSWICK COMMENTS ON OWL CREEK'S LETTER
* OWL CREEK ISSUES LETTER TO BRUNSWICK CORPORATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* BRUNSWICK - EXPECTS TO INCUR IMPAIRMENT LOSS AND CHARGE IN CONNECTION WITH ANTICIPATED SALE OF SEA RAY BUSINESSES IN RANGE OF $35 MILLION TO $40 MILLION
* BRUNSWICK CORPORATION : BRUNSWICK CORPORATION INTENDS TO SELL SEA RAY
* Brunswick Corporation : Brunswick releases third quarter 2017 earnings
* INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND BY 15 PERCENT TO $0.19 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.