52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Brink's Reports Qtrly Loss Per Share $0.47
Brink's Announces $50 Million Accelerated Share Repurchase
Brink's Q2 GAAP Earnings Per Share $0.27
The Brink's Company offers cash management, route-based logistics and payment solutions. The Company’s solutions include cash-in-transit, automated teller machine (ATM) services, cash management services, vault outsourcing, money processing, intelligent safe services, and international transportation of valuables. Its service offerings include Core Services, High-Value Services and Other Security Services. The Company’s Core Services include cash-in-transit (CIT) and ATM services. Its High-Value Services include global services, CompuSafe service, vaulting services, payment services and cash management services. The Company’s Other Security Services include guarding and commercial security systems. Its payment services include bill payment and collection services, and Brink’s Money prepaid cards and corporate debit cards. It serves financial institutions, retailers, government agencies, mints, jewelers and other commercial operations around the world.
Security Systems & Services
1801 Bayberry Ct
PO Box 18100
Michael J. Herling
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Douglas A. Pertz
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Ronald J. Domanico
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Simon J. Davis
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Chief Digital Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
G4S said on Wednesday it would sell majority of its cash handling businesses to U.S. peer Brinks for 727 million pounds ($944.66 million) including debt, as the British security contractor looks to focus on its core operations.
Britain's G4S said on Wednesday it has agreed to sell majority of its cash handling businesses to U.S. peer Brinks for 727 million pounds ($944.66 million) including debt, as the company focuses on its mainstay security operations.
U.S. security company Brinks Co <BCO.N> is mulling a more than 1 billion pound ($1.23 billion) takeover of the cash solutions business of G4S Plc <GFS.L>, Sky News reported on Friday, sending the British company's shares as much as 9% higher.
U.S. security company Brinks Co is mulling a more than 1 billion pound ($1.23 billion) takeover of the cash solutions business of Britain's G4S Plc, Sky News reported on Friday.
* "EXPECT INCREASED PROFIT GROWTH IN SECOND HALF FROM NORMAL SEASONALITY AND ADDITION OF RODOBAN ACQUISITION IN BRAZIL"
* BRINKS CO CEO DOUGLAS A. PERTZ'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.8 MILLION VERSUS $8.3 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2GJsFo5] Further company coverage:
* BRINK’S ANNOUNCES BRAND LICENSING AGREEMENT WITH MONI SMART SECURITY
* RESULTS INCLUDE $92 MILLION NON-CASH CHARGE RELATED TO TAX REFORM IN Q4, FY
An international gold shipment worth about $13 million was stolen from security firm Brink's Co , a source with knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
Brink's Co said on Wednesday an international gold shipment was stolen on Dec. 6 and the secure logistics firm said it would result in a fourth-quarter pretax charge of about $11 million.
* BRINKS CO - PLAN TO INVEST ABOUT $400 MILLION PER YEAR TO ACQUIRE BUSINESSES SIMILAR TO RODOBAN IN 2018 AND 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BRINKS CO SAYS THEFT OF AN INTERNATIONAL GOLD SHIPMENT IN DECEMBER WILL RESULT IN A FOURTH-QUARTER PRETAX CHARGE OF APPROXIMATELY $11 MILLION
* On Nov 9, board approved amendment to co's bylaws to decrease number of persons serving on board to reflect Peter Feld's retirement
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.