52 Week Range
As of on the Philippine Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
BDO Unibank To Sell Controlling Stake In BDO Leasing And Finance
BDO Unibank Inc Says Board Noted Retirement Of Ma. Ophelia Llanos Camiña, Senior Vice President
BDO Unibank Says Approved Cash Dividends Of 0.3 Pesos Per Share For Q4 2019
BDO Unibank, Inc. (the Bank) is a banking company that offers an array of products and services, including retail banking, lending (corporate, commercial, consumer, and small and medium enterprise (SME)), treasury, trust, credit cards, corporate cash management and remittances. The Bank operates through five segments: Commercial banking, which handles the lending (corporate and consumer), trade financing and cash management services for corporate and retail customers; Investment banking, which provides services to corporate clients outside the traditional loan and deposit products; Private banking, which provides traditional and non-traditional investment and structured products to individuals and institutional accounts; Leasing and financing, which provides direct leases, sale and leaseback arrangements, and real estate leases, and Others, which includes asset management, insurance brokerage, realty management, remittance, accounting service, credit card service and computer service.
7899 Makati Avenue
Teresita T. Sy
Non-Executive Chairperson of the Board
Nestor V. Tan
President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Jesus A. Jacinto
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Renato A. Vergel de Dios
President/Chief Executive Officer & Director of BDO Life Assurance Company, Inc.
Evelyn L. Villanueva
Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer, Head - Risk Management Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
British retailers suffered their worst May in 12 years, a survey showed, hit by the distraction of a royal wedding for many shoppers but also underlining the changes in spending patterns that have contributed to a spate of store closures this year.
* BDO UPSIZES LONG-TERM NEGOTIABLE CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSIT OFFER TO 8.2 BILLION PESOS; SHORTENS OFFER PERIOD TO APRIL 26, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QTRLY GROSS REVENUE 39,152 MILLION PESOS VERSUS 34,005 MILLION PESOS
* CONFIRMS DEFERRED A DEAL TO SELL 40 PERCENT STAKE IN RURAL BANK ONE NETWORK BANK TO UNIT OF TPG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FY NET INTEREST INCOME GREW 20 PERCENT TO 22.2 BILLION PESOS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CLARIFES CAPITAL EXPENDITURE OF CO FOR BRANCH EXPANSION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ENHANCEMENTS IS ABOUT PHP 8.9 BLN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REFERS TO NEWS ARTICLE ENTITLED “SM GROUP PLANS TO SPEND P66.3B TO EXPAND UNITS” PUBLISHED ON MARCH 12
* DECLARES REGULAR CASH DIVIDEND OF 0.30 PESOS PER COMMON SHARE FOR Q1 OF 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 2017 INSURANCE PREMIUMS UP 23 PERCENT TO 9.9 BILLION PESOS
* SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT ELEANOR MANUUD HILADO RESIGNS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
British shops suffered a fall in underlying sales in December for the fifth straight year, a survey showed on Friday, adding to evidence consumers are tightening their belts.
BDO Unibank Inc, the Philippines' largest bank, said on Friday it has raised $150 million from a green bond sale, the first such issue by a local lender, with International Finance Corp (IFC) as the sole investor.
* 9-month net interest income rose by 23 percent to 59.8 billion pesos Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Clarifies that there are no definite discussions regarding an acquisition of or investment in Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BDO Unibank Inc said on Thursday it would issue $700 million in fixed-rate notes, the largest single transaction to date by a Philippine bank, to support its lending operations and meet other funding requirements.
* Posted 13.3 billion pesos in net income in the first six months of 2017
* Co is set to issue 5.0 billion pesos of long-term negotiable certificates of deposit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Acceptance of retirement of Dennis B. Velasquez, executive vice president and head of central operations group of BDO
* Board approved retirement of Rebecca S. Torres, senior vice president of BDO Unibank, effective July 1, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Partnership covers the upcoming launch of international money transfer service to the Philippines Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.