52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Bd Submits Pre-Market Approval Supplement To FDA For BD Onclarity HPV Test With Extended Genotyping Capabilities
Becton Dickinson And Q4 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $3.31
Becton Dickinson Says Will Voluntarily Suspend Sterilization Operations At Its Covington Facility From Oct. 30 To Nov.6
Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) is a global medical technology company engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of a range of medical supplies, devices, laboratory equipment and diagnostic products. The Company operates through two segments: BD Medical and BD Life Sciences. The BD Medical segment produces an array of medical technologies and devices that are used to help improve healthcare delivery in a range of settings. BD Medical consists of various business units, including diabetes care, medication and procedural solutions, medication management solutions and pharmaceutical systems. The BD Life Sciences segment provides products for the safe collection and transport of diagnostics specimens, and instruments and reagent systems to detect a range of infectious diseases, healthcare-associated infections and cancers. The Company's BD Life Sciences segment consists of various business units, including preanalytical systems, diagnostic systems and biosciences.
1 Becton Dr
Vincent A. Forlenza
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Thomas E. Polen
President, Chief Operating Officer
Christopher R. Reidy
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
Betty D. Larson
Executive Vice President- Human Resources, Chief Human Resources
Samrat S. Khichi
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Becton Dickinson subsidiary CareFusion has agreed to pay $3.3 million to resolve claims that it bought and sold medical devices that did not have approval by the Food and Drug Administration, the Justice Department said on Monday.
Health agencies are investigating an outbreak of bloodstream infections in children from four U.S. states that may be linked to heparin and saline syringes made by Becton Dickinson and Co, the agencies told Reuters. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has...
* BD ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR 2018 SECOND FISCAL QUARTER; RAISES FISCAL 2018 GUIDANCE
* BECTON DICKINSON AND CO FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED- SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2HvryvV) Further company coverage:
* BECAME AWARE OF CONCERNS ABOUT INACCURATE LEAD TEST RESULTS FROM MAGELLAN DIAGNOSTICS LEADCARE TESTING SYSTEMS
* BD TO DIVEST REMAINING INVESTMENT IN VYAIRE MEDICAL TO FUNDS MANAGED BY APAX PARTNERS
* BD LAUNCHES CIRCULATING CELL-FREE DNA BLOOD COLLECTION TUBE FOR CANCER AND NON-INVASIVE PRENATAL TESTING APPLICATIONS
* BECTON DICKINSON AND CO FILES FOR OFFERING EUR 300 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ADDITIONAL 0.368% NOTES DUE 2019 - SEC FILING
* FDA APPROVES NEW HPV TEST THAT DETECTS AND IDENTIFIES HPV GENOTYPES THAT PUT WOMEN AT HIGH RISK FOR CERVICAL CANCER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BD ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR 2018 FIRST FISCAL QUARTER; PROVIDES FISCAL 2018 GUIDANCE UPDATED FOR INCLUSION OF BARD
* BD STATEMENT ON FDA WARNING LETTER FOR PREANALYTICAL SYSTEMS BUSINESS UNIT
* FDA WARNS BECTON DICKINSON & COMPANY OF SIGNIFICANT VIOLATIONS OF THE LAW AS PART OF ONGOING INVESTIGATION INTO LEAD TESTING ISSUES
* Becton had said China approval was last hurdle for deal to close
China's commerce ministry said on Thursday that it has conditionally approved a merger between U.S. medical equipment supplier Becton Dickinson <BDX.N> and its U.S. peer C R Bard <BCR.N>.
U.S. medical equipment supplier Becton Dickinson <BDX.N> and C R Bard <BCR.N> have agreed to divest two product lines to satisfy U.S. Federal Trade Commission concerns their proposed $24 billion merger would negatively affect competition.
* EXPECT BARD DEAL WILL CLOSE IN DECEMBER, PENDING APPROVAL BY CHINA MINISTRY OF COMMERCE, SOME OTHER CONDITIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. medical equipment supplier Becton Dickinson and C R Bard have agreed to divest two product lines to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that Becton, Dickinson's proposed $24 billion acquisition of Bard would negatively impact competition in those markets, the...
* BECTON DICKINSON AND CO SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO VINCENT FORLENZA'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.1 MILLION VERSUS $13.9 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ktIxQL) Further company coverage:
* Becton Dickinson And Co - declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per common share, an increase of 2.7 percent from previous quarter Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Merit Medical signs purchase agreement with BD for divestment assets
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.