52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Bell Food Says Chairman Of Board Of Directors Hansueli Loosli Steps Down
Bell Food Reports HY Results
Bell Food Group Increases Stake In Mosa Meat
Bell Food Group AG, formerly Bell AG, is a Switzerland-based company that is primarily engaged in the production and distribution of meat. The Company has five product groups. The Fresh Meat product group is involved in the supply of self-service meat products for the retail trade and products for the restaurant trade, as well as Vaudois specialties. The Charcuterie (own and purchased) product groups offer ready-cooked products, both under the Bell brand and under a number of customers' own brands. The Poultry product group offers various poultry products, as well as specialty meats, such as rabbit, game, ostrich and kangaroo. The Convenience product group offers ready-cooked seasonal convenience products, such as domestic and imported fish. Within the Seafood product group, the Company offers fresh and frozen seafood. Bell Food Group AG' brands include Bell, Hilcona and Eisberg, among others.
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Chairman of the Group Executive Board, Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
Member of the Group Executive Board, Head of Bell International Business Area and the Central IT Business Area
Member of the Group Executive Board, Head of the Convenience Business Area
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* BELL FOOD GROUP SELLS PRODUCTION FACILITIES IN HUNGARY AND FRANCE
* AGM SCHEDULED FOR 17 MARCH 2020 CANNOT TAKE PLACE AND HAS BEEN POSTPONED
* FY SALES REVENUE OF CHF 4.1 BILLION (CHF -65.0 MILLION, -1.6 %)
The Czech Republic will buy 12 military helicopters from U.S. maker Bell in a deal priced at 14.5 billion crowns ($622 million), Defence Minister Lubomir Metnar said on Thursday.
The Czech Republic will buy 12 Venom and Viper military helicopters for 14.5 billion crowns ($622 million) from U.S. maker Bell Helicopter, CTK news agency cited Defence Minister Lubomir Metnar saying on Thursday.
* THE BELL FOOD GROUP SETS ITS STRATEGIC DIRECTION MAINLY BY THE EXIT FROM GERMAN SAUSAGE BUSINESS
* PARTING COMPANY WITH ITS GERMAN SAUSAGE BUSINESS, WHICH IT IS SELLING TO ZUR MÜHLEN GROUP
* PORK PRICE INCREASES OVER 30% SINCE BEGINNING OF YEAR PLACES STRAIN ON OPERATING RESULTS
* SALES REVENUE ROSE BY 15.4 PERCENT TO CHF 4.1 BILLION IN 2018
* SALES REVENUE IMPROVED BY CHF 327.6 MILLION TO CHF 2.1 BILLION IN THE FIRST HALF OF 2018.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.