52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
B&G Foods Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.70
B&G Foods Reports Q2 Sales Rose 57.6% To $349 Mln
B&G Foods Reports Strong Net Sales And Earnings Growth For First Quarter 2020
B&G Foods, Inc. (B&G Foods) is a holding company. The Company manufactures, sells and distributes a portfolio of shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Its products include frozen and canned vegetables, hot cereals, fruit spreads, canned meats and beans, bagel chips, spices, seasonings, hot sauces, wine vinegar, maple syrup, molasses, salad dressings, pizza crusts, Mexican-style sauces, dry soups, taco shells and kits, salsas, pickles, peppers, tomato-based products, puffed corn and rice snacks, nut clusters and other specialty products. Its products are marketed under various brands, including Ac'cent, B&G, B&M, Baker's Joy, Bear Creek Country Kitchens, Brer Rabbit, Canoleo, Cary's, Cream of Rice, Cream of Wheat, Devonsheer, Don Pepino, Durkee, New York Style, Old London, Ortega, Spice Islands, Spring Tree, Static Guard, Sugar Twin, Tone's, Trappey's, TrueNorth, Underwood, Vermont Maid, Victoria, Weber and Wright's.
4 Gatehall Dr Ste 110
Stephen C. Sherrill
Independent Chairman of the Board
Kenneth G. Romanzi
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Bruce C. Wacha
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Finance
Eric H. Hart
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President of Human Resources
Scott E. Lerner
Chief Compliance Officer, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
B&G Foods <BGS.N> is reviewing the packaging of its Cream of Wheat porridge, becoming the fourth brand with an African American mascot to take the step amid a national debate over racial inequality in the United States.
Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including B&G Foods, Grubhub and Reliance Steel & Aluminum, on Wednesday. HIGHLIGHTS * B&G Foods Inc : Piper Sandler raises to overweight from neutral * Grubhub Inc...
Hershey Co <HSY.N> said on Wednesday it would buy Pirate Brands from B&G Foods Inc <BGS.N> for $420 million in an all-cash deal, giving the chocolate maker rights to snack brands such as Pirate's Booty, Smart Puffs and Original Tings.
Hershey Co agreed on Wednesday to buy Pirate Brands from B&G Foods Inc for $420 million in an all-cash deal, giving the chocolate maker rights over snack brands such as Pirate's Booty, Smart Puffs and Original Tings.
* B&G FOODS INC - INCREASED COMPANY'S QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND RATE BY 2.2% FROM $0.465 PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK TO $0.475 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Breakfast staple Cream of Wheat and snack brand Pirate's Booty will soon cost more as B&G Foods Inc <BGS.N> raises list prices for the first time in three years and curbs promotions, the food maker said on Wednesday.
* SEES FY 2018 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE ABOUT $2.05 TO $2.25
* BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF B&G FOODS AUTHORIZES STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* B&G FOODS INC - ELECTION OF MILLS INCREASES SIZE OF CO'S BOARD TO NINE MEMBERS, INCLUDING SEVEN INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* REPORTS BACK TO NATURE SEGMENT Q4 SALES OF MORE THAN $20 MILLION
* B&G FOODS REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017
* B&G Foods says on Nov 20, 2017, amended credit agreement dated as of Oct 2, 2015 - SEC Filing
* B&G Foods announces pricing and upsizing of public offering of senior notes
* Its intention to offer $350.0 million aggregate principal amount of 5.25 pct senior notes due 2025
* B&G Foods to appoint Bruce C. Wacha as chief financial officer
* Reaffirms FY 2017 adjusted earnings per share view $2.03 to $2.17
* B&G Foods - sees deal to be immediately accretive to its earnings per share, free cash flow
* B&G Foods reports financial results for second quarter 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.