52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Bio-Rad Reports Q2 2021 Financial Results
Bio-Rad And 10X Genomics Announce Settlement To Resolve Multiple Litigations
10X Genomics Inc Says Entered Into A Global Settlement And Cross-License Agreement With Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. manufactures and supplies the life science research, healthcare, analytical chemistry and other markets with a range of products and systems used to separate chemical and biological materials and to identify, analyze and purify their components. The Company operates through two segments: Life Science and Clinical Diagnostics. Life Science segment markets and develops, manufactures and markets approximately 6,000 reagents, apparatus and laboratory instruments. Its products are used in research techniques, biopharmaceutical production processes and food testing regimes. Clinical Diagnostics segment designs, manufactures, sells and supports test systems, informatics systems, test kits and specialized quality controls that serve clinical laboratories in the global diagnostics market.
Scientific & Technical Instr.
1000 ALFRED NOBEL DR
Norman D. Schwartz
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Andrew J. Last
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Timothy Scott Ernst
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Executive Vice President - Global Commercial Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Rivals Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc and 10x Genomics Inc have settled their multi-front battle over microfluidic genetic analysis technology, 10x announced Tuesday.
Bio-Rad Laboratories has settled its patent infringement claims against French biotech company Stilla Technologies three days after the start of a trial in Boston federal court, according to a court filing.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit affirmed an International Trade Commission ruling Friday that some genetic-analysis products imported by 10x Genomics Inc infringe rival Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc's patents.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit on Thursday upheld a ruling by the International Trade Commission that the importation and sale of Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc genetic-analysis products infringes patents owned by rival 10x Genomics Inc.
* BIO RAD LABORATORIES SAYS IT EXPECTS Q2 2020 YEAR-OVER-YEAR CURRENCY NEUTRAL SALES MAY DECLINE BY 5 TO 10 PERCENT - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/3glQfJ0) Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE ESTIMATE $1.57 -- REFINITIV IBES DATA
* BIO-RAD RECEIVES FDA EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION FOR DROPLET DIGITAL PCR SARS-COV-2 TEST KIT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BIO-RAD BEGINS SHIPPING SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) ANTIBODY TEST THAT OFFERS MORE THAN 99 PERCENT SPECIFICITY AND 98 PERCENT SENSITIVITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BIO-RAD ACQUIRES CELSEE, INC., A SINGLE-CELL ANALYSIS SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
* BIO-RAD ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF A SEROLOGY ASSAY TO DETECT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ANTIBODIES
* BIODESIX PARTNERS WITH BIO-RAD TO BRING EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) COVID-19 DDPCR™ TEST TO THE U.S.
* BIO-RAD PARTNERS WITH TESTING LABS WORLDWIDE TO SUPPORT COVID-19 TESTING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 SALES $572.6 MILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $566.2 MILLION
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.