52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Biocon Biologics Announces Global Collaboration Agreement Between Unit & Voluntis
Equillium Says Planning Global Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Of Itolizumab In COVID-19 Patients Under A U.S. IND
India's Biocon Says Itolizumab Receives DGCI Approval For Use In Moderate To Severe COVID-19 Patients
Biocon Limited is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses to reduce therapy costs of chronic diseases like autoimmune, diabetes, and cancer. Through its products and research services it is enabling access to affordable healthcare for patients, partners and healthcare systems across the globe. The Company has developed and taken a range of Novel Biologics, Biosimilars, differentiated Small Molecules and affordable Recombinant Human Insulin and Analogs from Lab to Market. The Company’s brands include INSUGEN (rh-insulin), BASALOG (Glargine), CANMAb (Trastuzumab), BIOMAb-EGFR (Nimotuzumab) and ALZUMAb (Itolizumab), an anti-CD6 monoclonal antibody. It has a pipeline of Biosimilars and Novel Biologics at various stages of development, including Insulin Tregopil, an oral insulin analog.
Biotechnology & Drugs
20th KM, Hosur Road, Electronics City
Kiran Mazumdar Mazumdar-Shaw
Executive Chairperson of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
John Mccallum Marshall Shaw
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Interim Chief Financial Officer, Head of Finance, IR Contact Officer
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director - Biocon Biologics
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
India's Biocon Ltd has received regulatory approval for its drug Itolizumab to be used on coronavirus infected patients suffering from moderate to severe respiratory distress, the biopharmaceutical company said in a statement on Saturday.
* SAYS DRUG ITOLIZUMAB RECEIVES DRUGS CONTROLLER GENERAL OF INDIA’S APPROVAL FOR ITS USE IN MODERATE TO SEVERE COVID-19 PATIENTS
* BIOCON LTD SAYS BIOCON PHARMA AND DKSH COLLABORATE TO COMMERCIALIZE SEVEN GENERIC FORMULATIONS IN SOUTH EAST ASIA MARKETS.
* BIOCON BIOLOGICS RECEIVES EU GMP CERTIFICATION FOR MULTIPLE BIOSIMILARS MANUFACTURING FACILITIES IN BENGALURU Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BIOCON BIOLOGICS DRUG SUBSTANCE FACILITIES IN BENGALURU RECEIVE EU GMP CERTIFICATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GETS ESTABLISHMENT INSPECTION REPORT FOR SMALL MOLECULES API MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN BENGALURU FOR PRE-APPROVAL & GMP U.S. FDA INSPECTION
* BIOCON LTD SAYS BIOCON AND MYLAN LAUNCH FULPHILA, BIOSIMILAR PEGFILGRASTIM, IN CANADA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RECEIVES EIR FROM U.S. FDA FOR TWO MANUFACTURING FACILITIES
* BIOCON AND MYLAN LAUNCH FULPHILA , BIOSIMILAR PEGFILGRASTIM, IN AUSTRALIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BIOCON LTD -BIOCON'S INSULIN MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN MALAYSIA RECEIVES EIR FROM U.S. FDA WITH VOLUNTARY ACTION INDICATED
* BIOCON LTD -BIOCON LTD. AND BIOCON BIOLOGICS HAVE ACTIVATED BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANS ACROSS THEIR FUNCTIONS
* WON U.S. COURT RULING THAT INVALIDATED A SANOFI PATENT ON THE INSULIN GLARGINE DEVICE Further company coverage:
* BIOCON LTD - U.S. FDA ACCEPTS BIOLOGICS LICENSE APPLICATION (BLA) FOR MYLAN AND BIOCON''S PROPOSED BIOSIMILAR BEVACIZUMAB FOR REVIEW
* SMALL MOLECULES API MANUFACTURING FACILITY COMPLETES POST -APPROVAL AND GMP U.S. FDA INSPECTION
Indian biotechnology firm Biocon Ltd's quarterly profit more than doubled, handily beating analysts' estimates, largely driven by strong performance of its biologics businesses.
Indian biotechnology company Biocon Ltd posted an over five-fold rise in second-quarter profit on Thursday, as the company recorded a one-off gain of 1.89 billion rupees ($25.79 million).
India's Biocon Ltd reported a 47 percent rise in June-quarter profit on Thursday, helped by higher income from its biologics and research services businesses.
* SAYS US-FDA COMPLETED PRE-APPROVAL INSPECTION OF STERILE DRUG PRODUCT PLANT IN BANGALORE AND ISSUED A FORM 483 WITH 7 OBSERVATIONS
* Q4 NET PROFIT UP 2 PERCENT TO 1.30 BILLION RUPEES; Q4 TOTAL REVENUE 12.37 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 9.74 BILLION RUPEES YEAR-AGO Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
Biocon Ltd, India's biggest biotechnology company, posted a marginal 2.2 percent rise in net profit on Thursday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.