52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Biomerieux Revises Upwards Its 2021 Targets
Biomerieux H1 EBITDA Up At 471 Million Euros, Confirms FY Targets
Biomerieux, Specific Diagnostics Sign Co-Exclusive Distribution Agreement
Biomerieux SA is a France-based company that specializes in the field of in-vitro diagnostics for medical and industrial applications. The Company designs, develops, manufactures and sells systems used in clinical applications, such as for the diagnosis of tuberculosis, respiratory infections, among others and industrial applications, such as for the analysis of industrial or environmental samples. The Company also provides its customers with related services for the installation and maintenance of instruments, and training for product users. BioMerieux SA operates through its numerous subsidiaries in various countires, including bioMerieux Deutschland GmbH, bioMerieux Austria GmbH, Advencis, bioMerieux Benelux SA/NV, as well as BioFire Diagnostics Inc., chromID CARBA SMART and new bi-plate Petri dish.
Biotechnology & Drugs
5, rue des Aqueducs
Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Executive Committee, Chief Executive Officer, Non-Independent Director
Executive Vice President Purchasing and Information Systems, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Chief Operating Officer, Clinical Operations, Member of the Executive Committee
Executive Vice President of Human Resources and Communications, Member of the Executive Committee
Executive Vice President, R&D, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ORGANIC GROWTH OF 15.7% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES AND SCOPE OF CONSOLIDATION OVER FIRST HALF OF 2020: EUR 1,476 MILLION IN SALES
* CE MARKING OF BIOMÉRIEUX SEROLOGY TESTS FOR SARS-COV-2 ON VIDAS®
* BOARD OF DIRECTORS EXCEPTIONALLY RECOMMENDED REDUCING DIVIDEND TO EUR 0.19 PER SHARE
French diagnostics specialist BioMérieux announced on Wednesday the launch of a new product that aims to detect within 30 minutes the presence of antibodies in those exposed to the coronavirus.
* BIOMÉRIEUX: BIOFIRE® RESPIRATORY PANEL 2.1 (RP2.1) WITH SARS-COV-2 OBTAINS FDA EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION
A key supplier of the chemicals needed to test for coronavirus, France's Biomérieux <BIOX.PA>, has given its proprietary formula to the Canadian government for free so its national lab can try to manufacture badly-needed test kits on its own, according to federal officials...
* SHARP SALES INCREASE FOR MOLECULAR BIOLOGY PRODUCT LINES, DRIVEN BY EXCEPTIONAL DEMAND FOR RESPIRATORY TESTS
* ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY DECISION TO POSTPONE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING INITIALLY SCHEDULED ON MAY 19, 2020 TO JUNE 30, 2020
* BIOMERIEUX RECEIVES EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION FOR BIOFIRE® COVID-19 TEST
Biomérieux, a French healthcare company specialising in diagnostics, said on Tuesday that it had won approval from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) for its 'biofire®' product aimed at testing for coronavirus.
French healthcare company Biomerieux announced on Wednesday the launch of three tests to help fight a coronavirus that has killed thousands worldwide, and the updates lifted BioMerieux's shares.
French healthcare company Biomerieux announced on Wednesday the launch of three tests to help fight a coronavirus that has killed thousands worldwide.
* GROUPE INDUSTRIEL MARCEL DASSAULT LAUNCHES A PLACEMENT OF BIOMÉRIEUX SHARES, TO PLACE 600,000 SHARES IN BIOMERIEUX, OR 0.5% OF CAPITAL - BANKS
Turkish discount retailer BIM posted a net profit of 1.25 billion lira ($230 million) in 2018, up 45 percent from a year earlier, it said late on Wednesday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.