52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Biomerieux Q3 Sales Up At 653.2 Mln Euros
Biomerieux H1 Net Attributable Income Up At Eur 141 Mln
BioMerieux Increases Its Holding In Hybiome To 67%
Biomerieux SA is a France-based company that specializes in the field of in-vitro diagnostics for medical and industrial applications. The Company designs, develops, manufactures and sells systems used in clinical applications, such as for the diagnosis of tuberculosis, respiratory infections, among others and industrial applications, such as for the analysis of industrial or environmental samples. The Company also provides its customers with related services for the installation and maintenance of instruments, and training for product users. BioMerieux SA operates through its numerous subsidiaries in various countires, including bioMerieux Deutschland GmbH, bioMerieux Austria GmbH, Advencis, bioMerieux Benelux SA/NV, as well as BioFire Diagnostics Inc., chromID CARBA SMART and new bi-plate Petri dish.
Biotechnology & Drugs
376 chemin de l'Orme
Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Executive Committee, Chief Executive Officer, Non-Independent Director
Corporate Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Executive Vice-President, Member of the Executive Board, Secretary General, Head of Human Resources, Communications, Legal Affairs and Intellectual Property
Corporate Vice-President, Asia-Pacific Region, Industrial Unit, Investments and Strategic Planning, Member of the Executive Board
Corporate Vice President Industrial Applications unit, Member of the Executive Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Turkish discount retailer BIM posted a net profit of 1.25 billion lira ($230 million) in 2018, up 45 percent from a year earlier, it said late on Wednesday.
Diagnostic testing company bioMerieux SA can move forward with a lawsuit alleging that HIV testing kits manufactured by rival Hologic Inc infringe two of its patents, a federal judge in Delaware has ruled.
* NET DEBT AMOUNTED TO EUR 84 MILLION AT MARCH 31, 2018, VERSUS EUR 156 MILLION AT DECEMBER 31, 2017
* ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY, ACQUISITION OF ASTUTE MEDICAL INC FOR ABOUT $90 MLN IN CASH
* FY OPERATING INCOME EUR 315 MILLION VERSUS EUR 282 MILLION YEAR AGO
* SALES MOMENTUM IN 2017 WITH 10.2% GROWTH IN SALES TO EUR 2,288 MILLION IN SALES
* ALEXANDRE MÉRIEUX APPOINTED CHAIRMAN AND CEO OF BIOMÉRIEUX Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* signed an agreement with Trinity Investments Designated Activity Company, an investment company managed by Attestor Capital, over sale of its stake in BIM
* Q3 SALES EUR 1.67 BILLION VERSUS EUR 1.51 BILLION YEAR AGO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* IS NOW TARGETING ORGANIC SALES GROWTH FOR FULL YEAR OF BETWEEN 9 PCT AND 10 PCT
* REPORTED ON MONDAY Q2 REVENUE OF 6.21 BILLION LIRA VERSUS 4.91 BILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* BIOMÉRIEUX RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR EXPANDED PATHOGEN IDENTIFICATION CAPABILITY ON VITEK® MS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SYSMEX AND BIOMÉRIEUX AGREED TO DISSOLVE THE JOINT VENTURE SYSMEX BIOMÉRIEUX CO., LTD.
Veneto Banca, one of two troubled regional lenders Italy is winding down, said on Thursday it had started the process to sell its controlling stake in private banking group BIM <BIM.MI>.
The head of Italy's BIM <BIM.MI> said on Monday he was confident the private banking group would be sold on the market quickly following the decision to liquidate its main shareholder Veneto Banca.
* TO ESTABLISH A %100 OWNED UNIT WITH 5.0 MILLION LIRA CAPITAL IN ORDER TO PROVIDE THE SUPPLY AND PACKAGING OF VARIOUS FOOD ITEMS ESPECIALLY RICE AND PULSE PRODUCTS SOLD IN THE COMPANY RETAIL STORES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* BIOMÉRIEUX RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR BIOFIRE’S FILMARRAY RESPIRATORY PANEL 2 (RP2)
* CHAIRMAN MUSTAFA LATIF TOPBAS TRANSFERS HIS 14.78 PCT DIRECT STAKE IN BIM TO MERKEZ BEREKET GIDA AT 61.0 LIRA PER SHARE-KAP
* Consolidated sales rose to 568 million euros ($609.18 million) for the first three months of 2017, up from 489 million euros in the same period one year earlier Source text: http://bit.ly/2piknxJ Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9324 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* Biomerieux receives FDA 510(k) clearance for its BacT/ALERT VIRTUO fully automated blood culture system Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.