52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Bankinter To Launch 750 Mln Euro Green Bonds
Bankinter expects to offset in two or three years impact on profits from spin-off of LDA
Bankinter Q4 Net Profit 106 Mln Euros
Bankinter SA is a Spain-based financial institution (the Bank) primarily engaged in the banking sector. The Bank's activities are divided into four business segments: Commercial banking, which offers current accounts, fixed-term deposits, investment management and advisory, as well as mortgage loans, among others, to individual customers; Corporate banking, which provides financial services to small and medium-sized companies, corporations and government bodies; Consumer finance, which focuses on personal loans and credit card services through Bankinter Consumer Finance EFC, and Other, which includes online savings accounts, among others. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries, such as Bankinter Gestion de Activos SGIIC, Hispamarket SA, Bankinter Capital Riesgo SGECR SA and Bankinter Sociedad de Financiacion SAU.
Ps De La Castellana, 29
Pedro Guerrero Guerrero
Chairman of the Board
Maria Dolores Dancausa Trevino
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Alfonso Botin-Sanz de Sautuola
Vice Chairman of the Board, Executive Director, Representative of Cartival SA
Jacobo Diaz Garcia
Acting Chief Financial Officer
Julio Gabriel Zapatero Gaviria
Chief Risk Officer, Managing Director of Risks
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Bankinter posted a 13% decline in fourth quarter net profit reflecting an increase in operating costs related to acquisitions, Spain's fourth biggest bank by market value said on Thursday.
Spain's Bankinter on Thursday posted a 13% decline in fourth quarter net profit from the same period a year earlier due to higher costs.
Spain's Bankinter plans to spin off and list next year more than 80% of its insurance business Linea Directa Aseguradora (LDA) in a move that could end the drought in flotations on Spanish markets since the end of 2018.
* Both lenders keep NPLs under control (Adds details and includes Bankinter net profit)
* SAYS RETURN ON EQUITY RATIO 13.3 PERCENT AT END-MARCH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS PROPOSES TO PAY GROSS 0.0939 EUROS PER SHARE AS FINAL DIVIDEND FOR 2017 ON MARCH 29 Source text for Eikon:
* SAYS EXPECTS TO ISSUE 500 MILLION EUROS ($621 million) IN DEBT IN SECOND HALF OF 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8058 euros) (Reporting By Madrid Newsroom)
* Q4 NET INTEREST INCOME 272.3 MILLION EUROS Source text for Eikon:
* TO PAY FY17 THIRD GROSS INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 0.062 EUROS PER SHARE ON DECEMBER 29 Source text for Eikon:
* TO PAY SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND AGAINST 2017 PROFITS OF 0.06068535 EURO GROSS PER SHARE ON SEPTEMBER 27 Source text for Eikon:
Spanish banks Bankia and Bankinter exceeded second quarter forecasts on Wednesday, although their lending business remained under pressure from low interest rates.
* H1 NET PROFIT 241.0 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 286.0 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* TO PAY FIRST INTERIM DIVIDEND AGAINST 2017 PROFITS OF 0.05915 EURO GROSS PER SHARE ON JUNE 28 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Reaffirms FY net interest income guidance growth of mid-single digits, that is at about 1 billion euros - conference call Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 net profit 124.4 million euros ($135.7 million) versus 104.8 million euros year ago
* To propose complementary dividend for 2016 of 0.068 euro ($0.072) gross per share, which will be paid on March 30 Source text for Eikon:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.