52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ball Corp Says CEO John Hayes's FY 2020 Total Compensation Was $13.9 Mln
Ball Corp Files For Mixed Shelf Offering; Size Not Disclosed
Ball Posts Q4 Sales $3.1 Billion
Ball Corporation is a supplier of metal packaging to the beverage, food, personal care and household products industries. The Company's packaging products are produced for a range of end uses and are manufactured in facilities around the world. Its segments include beverage packaging, North and Central America; beverage packaging, South America; beverage packaging, Europe; food and aerosol packaging; aerospace, and other. Its major product line is aluminum and steel beverage containers. It produces steel food, aerosol and extruded aluminum aerosol containers and aluminum slugs. Its aerospace business designs, develops and manufactures aerospace systems for civil, commercial and national cyber security aerospace markets. It produces spacecraft, instruments and sensors, radio frequency systems and components, data exploitation solutions and a range of aerospace technologies and products.
Containers & Packaging
9200 W. 108TH CIRCLE
John A. Hayes
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Daniel William Fisher
Scott C. Morrison
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Lisa Ann Pauley
Executive Vice President of Human Resources and Administration
David A. Kaufman
Senior Vice President and President of Ball Aerospace and Technologies Corp
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* BALL CORP SAYS JOHN HAYES' FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.9 MILLION VERSUS $10.9 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
BlackRock <BLK.N>, the world's largest asset manager, is actively investing in companies including Adidas <ADSGn.DE>, Tomra <TOM.OL> and Ball Corp <BLL.N> through a new circular economy fund that bets on sustainable business.
Soda can maker Ball Corp <BLL.N> said on Thursday it plans to sell its manufacturing facilities in China for about $225 million following an excess supply of beverage cans in the country.
Soda can maker Ball Corp said on Thursday it would sell its beverage packaging facilities in China for about $225 million.
* NASA - AWARDED CONTRACT TO BALL AEROSPACE AND TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION, FOR PRIMARY INSTRUMENT COMPONENTS FOR WIDE FIELD INFRARED SURVEY TELESCOPE
* BALL REPORTS STRONG FIRST QUARTER RESULTS; ACCELERATES SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM AND REAFFIRMS 2019 LONG-TERM GOALS
* BALL CORP SAYS ON APRIL 25, BOARD AMENDED BYLAWS TO DECREASE BOARD OF DIRECTORS FROM THIRTEEN TO TEN Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2KjLjUV) Further company coverage:
* DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND, APPROVES SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.